Author Topic: new user - need help on Custom filter  (Read 654 times)

oferraz

• View Profile
new user - need help on Custom filter
« on: December 10, 2016, 12:52:24 PM »
Hi,

Installed PLS 7. Everything seams to work fine and it is investing according to a simple filter I setup. Two questions to the community:
1. I didn't find in the manual any explanation about the custom filter (Artificial Intelligence and other). How do you set it up and what are the parameters. Is there  more information about it?
2. Is there any place where I can find good filters to start with? I understand that if someone find a good filter he wants to keep it for himself but maybe there are some that are shared?

Thanks for helping and for the amazing program,

Ofer

Shawnthgreta

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: new user - need help on Custom filter
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 10:56:12 AM »
Hi,

Installed PLS 7. Everything seams to work fine and it is investing according to a simple filter I setup. Two questions to the community:
1. I didn't find in the manual any explanation about the custom filter (Artificial Intelligence and other). How do you set it up and what are the parameters. Is there  more information about it?
2. Is there any place where I can find good filters to start with? I understand that if someone find a good filter he wants to keep it for himself but maybe there are some that are shared?

Thanks for helping and for the amazing program,

Ofer

1. The AI criteria under custom is fairly out of date, but it is effectively a measure of the likelihood of default. It is on a 0-99 scale. See http://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php/topic,3497.0.html

2. Experiment on NSR Invest with there strategy builder. This is known as "back-testing"

Thanks,
Shawn

oferraz

• View Profile
Re: new user - need help on Custom filter
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 08:35:34 PM »
Thanks Shawn. Do you know if there are any expected updates to the software? it seams that nothing was changed in the passing year.

Ofer