Author Topic: Where is Prosper's current loan data so I can backtest???  (Read 133 times)

TWLMG

• View Profile
Where is Prosper's current loan data so I can backtest???
« on: August 07, 2017, 09:31:52 PM »
Does anyone know why NSRPlatform hasn't uploaded any loan data from Prosper since 9/30/2016. Prosper says that they release it quarterly, but we're getting close to being a year with no uploads. Prosper.com doesn't have the data, which seems just weird to me that they don't host their own backtesting data, and I don't know of any other website besides NSRPlatform that has any loan data.  I like Prosper, but they seem to be doing everything they can to run off individual investors. I hope someone from NSRPlatform or Prosper replies and enlightens us on what is going on.
The more knowledge we share, the better and more successful we’ll all be.

Fred93

• View Profile
Re: Where is Prosper's current loan data so I can backtest???
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 01:29:03 AM »
I asked back in may...
http://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php/topic,4453.0.html

The NSRplatform guys have declined to answer.  We are therefore forced to speculate.

TWLMG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 10:39:32 AM »
Lend Academy and NSRPlatform are the same guys, http://www.lendacademy.com/lend-academy-nickel-steamroller-nsr-invest/, so it's pretty telling that they see these posts, but don't reply. This is getting ridiculous. Prosper wants us to give them our money and we want to give it to them, but for some reason, we aren't aloud to see behind the curtain. They may have changed their screening or credit model or..., but we should just have faith that nothing has changed since 9/30/2016.

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 04:08:16 PM »
I got a terse reply from them today saying Prosper data has now been updated.

TWLMG

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 08:10:20 PM »
Thanks Fred93 for keeping on them. It's a shame NSR isn't more responsive. I hope they keep it up so we don't have to go through all this again real soon.