Author Topic: New Platform  (Read 4623 times)

kib

• View Profile
    • Email
New Platform
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:55:25 AM »
Oh holy f***.  Let me guess.  Some 22 year old genius who has never owned nor managed an LC lender account has created our wonderful new platform that makes it basically impossible to customize and manage portfolios.  Thank you so much, Lending Club.  Like this investment didn't suck enough.

arcee49

• View Profile
Re: New Platform
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 03:03:40 PM »
They also removed the download notes feature.  And if you click on a daily activity you used to be able to copy and paste that day's payment information into Excel.  Now it's not possible without writing some kind of macro.  Annoying and an ugly interface.

I asked LC about the download feature.  They said only a few users were using it so they got rid of it.

storm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 03:08:25 PM »
They also removed the download notes feature.  And if you click on a daily activity you used to be able to copy and paste that day's payment information into Excel.  Now it's not possible without writing some kind of macro.  Annoying and an ugly interface.

I asked LC about the download feature.  They said only a few users were using it so they got rid of it.

After logging in, you can still use this direct link.  Not sure for how long.

https://www.lendingclub.com/account/notesRawDataExtended.action

arcee49

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 03:13:57 PM »
Thanks, Storm.  That's helpful but I'd still like daily payment information.  Oh well.

mrwhizzard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 04:00:36 PM »
Yeah, that's really annoying. And even though it shows a portfolio filter at the top, it's greyed out for me.

arcee49

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »
Yeah, that's really annoying. And even though it shows a portfolio filter at the top, it's greyed out for me.

Yeah, same here.  Not sure why they decided to fix something that wasn't broken.

Data Junkie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 07:47:38 PM »
Hate. It.

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 08:10:19 PM »
Bah its following the large space dumbing down trend while the old way gave quick glance detailed information all one one screen.
Replacement to P2P Quant's Percentile Tool http://lc.geekminute.com

AcaciaRose

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 09:26:46 AM »
The new dumbed down display irritates me, too. I emailed LC yesterday asking where to find accrued interest. I also asked them to add the portfolio column back. I haven't heard anything yet.

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 04:11:06 PM »
Best part is that it's BROKEN from the start!  :o

I have 2 notes that are 31-120 Bankruptcy filed but not yet charged off. They don't show in the Late 31-120.
And they aren't showing notes in Default at all- which is where they are.

Laughable! I'm so glad I'm out.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:12:40 PM by dr.everett »

Data Junkie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2018, 05:20:47 PM »

After logging in, you can still use this direct link.  Not sure for how long.

https://www.lendingclub.com/account/notesRawDataExtended.action

Thanks for posting that link, Storm.

And on the odd chance somebody from LC is paying attention, here are my complaints:

1.  Tremendous waste of screen real estate with the wider line spacing and larger font
2.  Scroll, scroll, scroll
3.  Can't download the csv file of my account (I did see a "Download CSV link" but all it does for me is vomit text)
4.  Terrible misuse of color-- the palette of colors now assigned to Status on the pie charts is the same palette used for the loan grades
5.  Portfolios no longer listed with my account notes.  One of my notes is newly Fully Paid.  I can't (easily) figure out which portfolio it's in.
6.  Filtering by status doesn't work for "Not Yet Issued"

LC, you're supposed to rigorously test before you deploy.  At least give your investors the option of reverting to the old interface.  This rollout is unprofessional and really hurts your credibility which was not great to begin with.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 05:27:59 PM by Data Junkie »

arcee49

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 05:25:31 PM »
Thank you so much, Data Junkie, for compiling that list.  I had thought about doing that myself but you added some I hadn't noticed.

PLEASE LC, just go back to the way it was.  There was nothing wrong with it.

Data Junkie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 05:49:47 PM »
7.  Which is easier to read?      IMO the second one is easier to read-- better contrast,  background color is darker

jennrod12

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 07:38:16 PM »
Portfolios were the linchpin of managing my notes!  I will email them, too.

Jenn

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 10:15:42 PM »
The E numbers in Browse are still hard to read.

7.  Which is easier to read?      IMO the second one is easier to read-- better contrast,  background color is darker