Author Topic: Requesting a quick survey on P2P lending  (Read 127 times)

cshhm1

• View Profile
Requesting a quick survey on P2P lending
« on: October 10, 2018, 11:59:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am an university professor who are studying P2P lending market.
For my research team's study, could you please participate a quick survey on your P2P lending experience?

Please visit below link. The survey should take less than 3mintues. After you complete it, you will be entered into a lottery with a 1 in 5 chance of winning a $50 Amazon Gift Card via email (expected by mid-November).

https://bit.ly/2KZlhcz

Thank you for your participating in advance. LendAcademy rocks!

Joe6Luck

• View Profile
Re: Requesting a quick survey on P2P lending
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 05:18:11 AM »
I am an university professor who are studying P2P lending market.
For my research team's study, could you please participate a quick survey on your P2P lending experience?

From the survey questions, looks you are working on cryptocurrency, instead of p2p lending. I think people like me would appreciate if you could share a bit more details about the purpose of this survey.

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 01:38:50 PM »
From the survey questions, looks you are working on cryptocurrency, instead of p2p lending. I think people like me would appreciate if you could share a bit more details about the purpose of this survey.

I think the purpose is email address harvesting.

I find "anonymous" and "supposedly university professor" survey takers, especially ones who ask such dumb questions, to be fundamentally suspect.  (and I'm trying very hard to be kind as I choose those words)

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 05:18:36 PM »
To be fair, Qualtrics is not cheap and is heavily used in academia.  So possible it is a professor?

.Ryan.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 11:56:00 PM »
I think the purpose is email address harvesting.

Agreed. Combine the personal data gleaned from the survey (personal income, age, investment preferences, etc) with the contact information you give (e-mail address), that data can be sold for good money.