Author Topic: Vintage Filter  (Read 2539 times)

edward

• View Profile
Vintage Filter
« on: April 26, 2013, 03:11:12 PM »
rev,
When working with the Vintage Issued attribute on the analysis page, the number of loans both of my main filters report remains the same until I move the filter down to 2012-09, at which point the number of loans finally begins to decrease. It's as if, something happened around that time such that no note before then is being counted. On the other hand, my "everything" filter, which has every possible attribute button checked, the number of loans counted changes for every month since 2008-10. Any thoughts?

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vintage Filter
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 03:17:54 PM »
rev,
When working with the Vintage Issued attribute on the analysis page, the number of loans both of my main filters report remains the same until I move the filter down to 2012-09, at which point the number of loans finally begins to decrease. It's as if, something happened around that time such that no note before then is being counted. On the other hand, my "everything" filter, which has every possible attribute button checked, the number of loans counted changes for every month since 2008-10. Any thoughts?

I'm seeing a very similar occurrence. When I look at only loans that have matured vintages (i.e. from 4/2010 and earlier), I'll get about 40 loans that match the criteria, whereas in total, there are about 1,500 loans that meet the criteria. I think it may have something to do with a component of the IR01 or 04 scores having a credit attribute that either wasn't previously included in the data file, or there's a bug...

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 03:56:07 PM »
rev,
Can you give an example of the filter you use? I tried with the D-G Top Score filter:
Vintage = 2008-10 - Today (or 2013-04) => 1337 loans
Vintage = 2008-10 - 2013-01 => 1210 (decreased as expected).

edward

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »
viking, i've sent you a PM. In short, my filters include/exclude some part of almost every attribute, as well as several custom filters.

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 06:57:24 PM »
viking, i've sent you a PM. In short, my filters include/exclude some part of almost every attribute, as well as several custom filters.
The simplest way to share a filter is to click on the permanent link at the bottom of the Analysis page: "To share this search, you can use this permanent link.".
Then copy/paste the URL from the browser address-bar (you can post it here or PM me again if you prefer)

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 08:35:44 PM »
@edward, I sent you a PM.
In case someone else wonders; I previously posted about this issue here:
http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=995.msg6432#msg6432

If you use some of the the new custom fields, e.g. "Account Ever Over 120 Days Late", bear in mind they were not tracked by LC until mid-Aug 2012. Thus, there may not be any loans that match the filter until the date that the attribute was tracked (Very important to consider when trying to assess the importance of an attribute; also a start date of Aug 2012 may be too early to analyze - not many defaults yet)

edward

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 08:42:40 PM »
Thanks, viking, for your help. Glad you posted the answer for everyone.