Author Topic: New administrator  (Read 11655 times)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
New administrator
« on: May 02, 2013, 11:31:01 PM »
I am pleased to announce that long time forum member zpbsfg has been appointed as an administrator for this forum. With the growth of the forum and the additional workload I have taken on this year it is no longer possible for me to monitor the forum as much as I would like. But I will also be staying as an administrator and still contributing as much as I can.

I have known zpbsfg for 2 1/2 years now and he has shown himself to be a valuable contributor here. He also happens to spend more time on this forum than just about any other member.

You won't notice much of a change other than a new title for him. I would also like to publicly thank him for agreeing to take on this (unpaid) role, I am sure he will help ensure a better experience for everyone.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

Fred

• View Profile
Re: New administrator
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:55:16 PM »
Congrats, zpbsfg!

Perhaps you can introduce a bit more of yourself?  Based on Peter's introduction, I know you are a "he". :)

[Background: I recently had an email correspondence with a person named Morgan, and later I was informed that Morgan was actually a "she".]

Not that it matters, but as for Peter, at least we can see his face and the kinds of books he has (e.g., Alternadad).  8)

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 12:34:09 AM »
Congrats  zpbsfg!

How do you pronounce your name?

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 04:44:17 AM »
Congrats, zpbsfg!

Perhaps you can introduce a bit more of yourself?  Based on Peter's introduction, I know you are a "he". :)

[Background: I recently had an email correspondence with a person named Morgan, and later I was informed that Morgan was actually a "she".]

Not that it matters, but as for Peter, at least we can see his face and the kinds of books he has (e.g., Alternadad).  8)

I would tend to agree - my name is Zachary (commonly Zach). For now at least, I hope you'll all respect my decision to not post my full name for privacy reasons.

Beyond that, I am passionate about personal finance and (almost) all its encompasses, business, and also technology. In addition to Lend Academy, I'm an avid reader of Tech Crunch.

In terms of books, I'm mostly interested in anything personal finance or business related, and if it's anything other than that, I would say its preferably non-fiction.

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 04:46:54 AM »
Congrats  zpbsfg!

How do you pronounce your name?

I'm assuming you're referring to my username? If so, it's pronounced letter by letter Z P B S F G.

If you're taking about my name, I think that one is pretty simple, Zach or Zachary.

brycemason

• View Profile
    • P2P-Picks.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 10:29:42 AM »
Excellent! Peter needed some help to fork threads and move them when appropriate. Luckily, this is a pretty civil board.

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 11:24:50 AM »
ZPBSFG, don't forget us little guys :)

You didn't answer the most pressing question though: dog or cat person?

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 01:26:36 PM »
Rawraw, in my eyes we're all still little guys - a very unfortunate situation :(

In regards to that very pressing question, I am definitely a dog person, how about yourself?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:11:48 PM by zpbsfg »

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 01:28:19 PM »
Dog person.  I think peace will be maintained on the forums :)