Author Topic: Is IR affected for some reason?  (Read 1885 times)

edward

• View Profile
Is IR affected for some reason?
« on: June 06, 2013, 06:31:20 PM »
In the other sections of this forum there is a thread about LC notes not downloading at 2pm central time today (as well as some other occurrenses recently.) Looking at LC Browse Notes, I also noted, at least for the first time I've ever seen, all notes are at a minimum 51% funded. IR seems to be acting strangly with analysis and new strategies.  Another analysis site on this forum noted problems with the API feed. Rev, is IR being affected now?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:40:22 PM by edward »

rev

• View Profile
    • Interest Radar
    • Email
Re: Is IR affected for some reason?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »
LC is still weird all the time. It never went back to normal after god knows what they did a few weeks ago. Downloading notes.csv for the users generates corrupted files every day for dozens of people. I had to implement "retrying" to most IR functions, to maintain the barely minimum expected result. Everything is checked for integrity, and retried if anything is weird. The only part that I don't keep retrying is auto-invest, because that would slow down the next user in line. If auto-invest for a user fails, he's out of luck until next release of new notes. I still have hope that they will fix things though...

edward

• View Profile
Re: Is IR affected for some reason?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 07:39:03 PM »
Thanks, rev. Figured it was LC.