Author Topic: House Flipping vs. P2P Investing  (Read 13786 times)

Bohb Daishi

• I eat free lunches
    • View Profile
Re: House Flipping vs. P2P Investing
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 03:26:42 AM »
I only invest in p2p because I need to show reserves for loans.

Wait so are you telling me I could invest $5,000 in 95%+ discounted, bankrupt loans, giving me an "account value" of $100,000, and the bank would actually consider that full 100,000 when calculating your assets?

;D
There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat.

Bilgefisher

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 03:25:18 PM »
I only invest in p2p because I need to show reserves for loans.

Wait so are you telling me I could invest $5,000 in 95%+ discounted, bankrupt loans, giving me an "account value" of $100,000, and the bank would actually consider that full 100,000 when calculating your assets?

;D
I suppose it depends on how they value them, but it wouldn't be to much different than my rentals.  I purchased all of them well below market value and they still count all the equity towards my net worth.  Its an interesting theory.

kaman022

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2014, 05:40:22 AM »
9% gross return is really huge and i can't imagine it even though i did not yet try doing investing in P2P or in house flipping.Lately i am studying more about MBA at http://www.mbasuomessa.fi/ and i feel that i am going to need it when it come to house things or real estate and other business.