Author Topic: Prosper emails  (Read 5342 times)

darrell

• View Profile
    • Email
Prosper emails
« on: December 25, 2011, 09:44:45 PM »
Registered with Prosper , opened an account ,applied for a loan and first got an email essentially of denial, then got several letters saying I was approved and 100% funded and in stage 2 , then got a request for 3 additional items (supplied them twice as asked via fax and 3 times ,scanned via emails) keep getting a message asking for the same info , we keep transmitting This is like "ground hog day" we keep sending and they keep requesting I know I have used the correct numbers and email address  not sure whats happening We have done all thats asked ? sent everything in this am just got this again.......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a reminder that in order to approve your loan application and give you your money, we need you to provide the following documents as soon as possible:     

Valid Government Identification Card with Picture (Driver's License, State ID or Passport)

Voided check or a statement from the bank account you entered on Prosper

Copy of your Social Security card
For your convenience, you can email them to approval@prosper.com or fax them to (415) 493-0149.     If faxing, please include this cover sheet
The sooner we receive these documents, the faster you can receive your money. Your loan application is currently in Verification Stage .      Your Verification Stage indicates to potential investors how far along your loan application is in the verification process, and how serious you are about meeting these requirements quickly.     The higher your Verification Stage, the more attractive your loan application is to investors. You can improve your Verification Stage by submitting all requested information and documents as soon as possible.         

Loans that reach Verification Stage 3 are much more likely to originate. So don't delay! Learn more about Prosper's

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:15:50 PM by darrell »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
Re: Prosper emails
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 09:54:47 AM »
Darrell, Well that is a bit annoying - sounds like there is a breakdown somewhere. I know that a loan can get funded before being approved but to have them not register your emails is strange. When I took out a loan with Prosper three months ago I found the process quick and efficient. But obviously something has broken down there.

Let us know if there is any update and if they explained what happened.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns