Author Topic: Saturday 9/7/13 - No New Listing at Noon?  (Read 4097 times)

SeattleSun

• View Profile
Saturday 9/7/13 - No New Listing at Noon?
« on: September 07, 2013, 05:00:18 PM »
It's 2pm PT now and still NOT seeing any listings for Saturday 9/7/13.

Can someone confirm that?  TIA

Randawl

• View Profile
Re: Saturday 9/7/13 - No New Listing at Noon?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 05:21:53 PM »
I definitely saw a new batch.

investforfreedom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 05:33:05 PM »
From bad to worse, they have now shut down the site for "maintenance": 4:32PM, CST.

SeattleSun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 06:36:16 PM »

Randawl,

We are in the Prosper thread so this discussion is about Prosper, so just to confirm you saw new postings for Saturday Sept 7th at noon PT?  TIA
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:51:15 PM by SeattleSun »

SeattleSun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »
From bad to worse, they have now shut down the site for "maintenance": 4:32PM, CST.

Prosper Under Maintenance
In an effort to better serve you, we are currently making enhancements to our site. We appreciate your patience during this time, and encourage you to return shortly.

While the site is under maintenance, none of your information will be lost or forgotten. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Prosper

Randawl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 11:24:47 PM »

Randawl,

We are in the Prosper thread so this discussion is about Prosper, so just to confirm you saw new postings for Saturday Sept 7th at noon PT?  TIA

Thank you....Folly of using "Show unread posts since last visit" and posting a reply before checking forum location! 

I hadn't been on Prosper today, but I will check for the noon postings tomorrow.

I wonder what their "enhancements" are?

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 12:21:38 AM »
There is the credit scoring model change, but surely that wouldn't have caused all this since it's a once-per-month deal?  I have no idea.  They really pulled a boner on this rollout.

Dennis

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 01:33:58 AM »
For my location, notes from Prosper are supposed to hit the platform at 3 PM (that's EST) on a Saturday.  I endured a little more than 30 minutes in front of my computer on a perfect afternoon in Florida, waiting for new notes, and when I saw nothing I gave up.  I kept checking this forum during that time to see if others encountered the same thing, but saw no posting on it.  So thanks SeattleSun for posting your observation as I thought somehow I had missed it all - notes do disappear quickly these days, one blink of an eye and they're gone. 

I'll try again tomorrow............ 

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 03:11:40 PM »
And none so far on Sunday ... sigh ...

Dennis

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 03:20:21 PM »
Ditto as of 20 minutes past the hour.  Wasted 1 hour of time this weekend.

Dennis

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 03:33:29 PM »
I wonder if Prosper is trying to force investors into AA and A notes?  There are still 77 of them unfunded as of this writing.  But if that's the case it's not working, I don't see any of them moving.   

SeattleSun

• View Profile
Re: Saturday 9/7/13 & Sunday 9/8/13 - No New Listing at Noon (PT)?
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 03:47:14 PM »
I wonder if Prosper is trying to force investors into AA and A notes?  There are still 77 of them unfunded as of this writing.  But if that's the case it's not working, I don't see any of them moving.

At noon PT there were 80 loans listed so 3 have finished filling in the last hour but now I see it has popped back up to 78.

Suspect Prosper is still having "technical problems" posting new listings.  Uh!  As I find the weekends the best time to get fractional loans.

Dennis

• View Profile
Re: Saturday 9/7/13 & Sunday 9/8/13 - No New Listing at Noon (PT)?
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »

At noon PT there were 80 loans listed so 3 have finished filling in the last hour but now I see it has popped back up to 78.

Suspect Prosper is still having "technical problems" posting new listings.  Uh!  As I find the weekends the best time to get fractional loans.

77 was the count for AA and A notes.  There was 1 B note also which would have made the total 78. 

The weekends work best for me also, so this has been disappointing to say the least.  I feel like I'm becoming slave to this, but better an addiction to buying notes than alcohol or drugs (LOL).

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 05:29:11 PM »
Just heard from Prosper management on this. They have been doing some updates this weekend with enhancements to their borrower funnel as well as the switch to FICO. No new loans will be posted today but everything should be back to normal on Monday.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

SeattleSun

• View Profile
Re: Saturday 9/7/13 & Sunday 9/8/13 - No New Listing at Noon?
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
Just heard from Prosper management on this. They have been doing some updates this weekend with enhancements to their borrower funnel as well as the switch to FICO. No new loans will be posted today but everything should be back to normal on Monday.

Thanks for channeling Prosper Peter!

It would be nice if Prosper would have advertised that they would be down all weekend as Dennis wanted to go to the beach!  Me I have no life so it doesn't matter. 

Otherwise being a skeptic, I suspect they didn't advertise it because it's all unscheduled maintenance.  And they are just putting as much positive spin on it as they can.  That's OK lets not rattle the troops.

Note: the Prosper site spit out loans at weird times on Thursday night and early Friday morning.  See previous post titled "New Listings Appear at Crazy Times".  Oh well so much for all that high priced programing talent in the Bay Area.  OK maybe I am not so happy becasue the 49ers aren't covering the -4.5 I laid vs the Cheese Heads.

Edit: OK I take it all back the 49ers covered!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:27:02 PM by SeattleSun »