Author Topic: Can't get some custom filters to work anymore  (Read 3162 times)

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
Can't get some custom filters to work anymore
« on: September 07, 2013, 02:21:49 PM »
Is anyone using the custom filter "Months Since Last 90 Days" or similar custom filters?
I am having problems using these filters lately. For example, a very simple strategy is "All E-G loans" and then applying the custom filter "Months Since Last 90 Days" :

Cust. Filter                     Total Loan #        Curr List Loan#
None                                18567                    41

Months Since Last 90
Days Late is Blank            16220                    0

Months Since Last 90
Days Late is not Blank      2347                     41

It appears that the Total Loan# may be correct (but there is no way to verify). However, the number of Current listing loans are wrong in both filtered cases.. There was at least one loan that was late (ID 7090579; 20 months ago) and many that was never late.

For example, if there were currently 10 loans with 90 day late, I would have expected "Months Since Last 90 Days Late is Blank" to show 31 loans, and  "Months Since Last 90 Days Late is not Blank" to show10 loans. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:34:45 PM by viking »

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can't get some custom filters to work anymore
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 03:45:41 PM »
I have several custom filters and none of them are working at all.  Only the general filters are working (the ones with only the grade/s specified).  It's been that way for me for 2-3 days.  Plenty of loans, several of which belong in my filters, but none are there.  It seemed to happen before the new and welcome program of leaving funded loans up for 30 minutes, but I'm not sure.  PeerCube's filters are still working and so are my eyes and brain--but darn!

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 03:50:58 PM »
Correction.  The filter I have for "Loan Description" works.

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 04:21:48 PM »
Correction.  The filter I have for "Loan Description" works.
Confirmed working; e.g.     Loan Description is/is not blank works fine.

Which other filters don't work for you?

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 08:26:46 PM »
Oh so many!  Debt to Income Ratio, Public Records, Account Ever Over 120 Days Late, Total Debt to Annual Income percent, Months Since Last Delinquency, Months Since Last 90 Days Late, and more.  I use a suite of payment history filters together that I call NB for "no bad pays".  It has been working fine up until recently. By "fine" I mean at least there were 1 or 2 loans caught every time, with 5-7 sometimes, and now nothing but 0 for the third day.  I keep checking, as I'm sure you do.  Do you use PeerCube?  It has two data boxes I like that are not available (yet?) on Interest Radar.  Those are Total Current Debt Balance and Percent of Trades Never Delinquent.

I was glad to see your post this morning when I came here to ask if anybody else was having filter problems.  Thanks!

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 08:58:40 PM »
Here's a twist!  Try unchecking the "Hide Invested" and see if you get a list of loans that include some you neither discarded nor invested in.
I just found a list of 7 with 5 I have not looked at.  Of course, they may be fully funded--don't have time to look now.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 10:04:31 PM »
Super--all's well in filter world!  Thanks Rev!!  Took 20 notes and am loving that the notes stay up longer, although I had so many to look at that I ran the clock out on a few!

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 04:13:48 AM »
Super--all's well in filter world!  Thanks Rev!!  Took 20 notes and am loving that the notes stay up longer, although I had so many to look at that I ran the clock out on a few!
Sorry, did I miss a post from Rev somewhere?

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 02:45:57 PM »
No, I just "assumed" he was responsible for fixing it!