Author Topic: Consensus question  (Read 8832 times)

rawraw

• View Profile
Re: Consensus question
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 01:16:05 PM »
Flexible and cost effective services.

Welcome to the forum, John.  You sure picked an interesting thread to bump, after that whole deal a few weeks back with Rev and AmCap.  Which you don't necessarily know about since you just joined.  Oh, I see in your forum profile you have a web site.  And it's selling something.  *gasp*   Ok never mind.

Speaking of that AmCap deal, that reminds me:  We haven't heard a peep about it since then.  No major partnership announcements.  But I see Mr. Baker has either deleted or made private his Facebook page private after that.  Give us the scoop, AmCap!  Conspiratorial minds want to know.
I guess I missed the incident.  Link?

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
Re: Consensus question
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2013, 01:51:02 PM »
I guess I missed the incident.  Link?

The incident where Rev wasn't responding to emails.  Then amanduscapital.com was found with all of IR's blog content.  Then Ken Baker was discovered responding to Rev's IR emails.  And later maybe he tied one on.  Facebook page is now private.  Some of the pics on his page were juicy hot (IMHO).

Don't you remember that whole deal?  One thread is here, but generally everything in the IR subforum in the last 30 days.

INCLUDING THIS CRYPTIC ORIGINAL POST.  MR BAKER HAD IT OUT FOR US EVEN THEN.