Author Topic: Payment postings  (Read 12972 times)

kbenson99

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Payment postings
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 11:39:37 AM »
Correct, it is only a few pennies as is really not worth my time.  However, with financial transactions, I expect accuracy to be the utmost importance.  I would assume that the double service charge would probably be credited to the my account when the loan is paid off, but I do not want to hold onto a loan just to get the service charge reimbursement.  I do not adhere to the buy and hold policy.  I have an automated process in place which at the first sign of loan being in distress, it gets listed for sale (bye bye).

If the bug was to LC's detriment, it would most probably be fixed already and not be "actively working to resolve this issue" for over 2 months.

I know I am beating a dead horse at this point.

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
Re: Payment postings
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 12:19:14 PM »
Thursday passed and again LC partially processed loans and for 3 of them (out of 62) a few pennies posted and a service fee was charged.  On Friday, the 3 partial payment loans posted the remaining portion of their payment and another service fee was charged.  So, off an email went to LC asking for a reimbursement of the duplicate service charges.

If you go to sell these notes on Foliofn, will the Service Fee Rebate still be attached to note? Or has it been zeroed out?

Cause right now it isn't marked anyplace when buying a note on Foliofn, and you just have to assume it's still on there.