Author Topic: You Promised! </3  (Read 4236 times)

rawraw

• View Profile
You Promised! </3
« on: October 03, 2013, 10:16:57 AM »
You promised we wouldn't be forced into using an automation service :(

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
Re: You Promised! </3
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »
rawraw, aren't you the one that always says we need more positivity around here and less whining?

I'm kidding you.  I'm a kidder.  Complaining is unwanted white noise only when it does not pertain to one's own interests?  ;)

brycemason

• View Profile
    • P2P-Picks.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 10:25:31 AM »
You aren't! You have choices. Right now those choices are to use the first third party service provider , or develop your own solution with our API. Other solutions will emerge over time, yielding more choice.

The website delivery is broken from a billing standpoint. I can't run this thing for free forever, and more people want the automation than don't. If LC had remained a secret we'd keep things as they were. Adapt or die.

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 01:39:46 PM »
rawraw, aren't you the one that always says we need more positivity around here and less whining?

I'm kidding you.  I'm a kidder.  Complaining is unwanted white noise only when it does not pertain to one's own interests?  ;)
Yes, which is why I included the </3.  Don't think it softened the blow?  Or maybe indicated I was being facetious to mock the whiners?  ^.-

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 01:42:48 PM »
You aren't! You have choices. Right now those choices are to use the first third party service provider , or develop your own solution with our API. Other solutions will emerge over time, yielding more choice.

The website delivery is broken from a billing standpoint. I can't run this thing for free forever, and more people want the automation than don't. If LC had remained a secret we'd keep things as they were. Adapt or die.
The government is shutting down and now this!  I don't know if I can survive.  Did the institutional investors put you up to this?

BTW, that's a valid reason.  I actually plan on submitting a payment for my free usage to thank you -- I was waiting for the billing to go live, but perhaps I'll need to Paypal you.  Are you in talks with Interest Radar?

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 03:51:54 PM »
Yes, which is why I included the </3.  Don't think it softened the blow?

Gosh, I don't know sir:  The symbol "</3" doesn't do it for me?  If anything, I'm thinking to myself, "mismatched bracket.?".   Are you saying you're a third of a man?   Are you squaking mode 3/A?  Is this supposed to be a bar napkin rose?

The government is shutting down and now this!  I don't know if I can survive.  Did the institutional investors put you up to this?

Rawraw, if you were part of the inside group you would already know what was happening.  Please calm yourself.

The institutional investors will advise you of what to do next.  Please wait by your computer.

Of course from our perspective, he's being tugged slightly away.    If he nears a black hole.....