Author Topic: A concise way to explain the tax treatment of LC?  (Read 11717 times)

Xin

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A concise way to explain the tax treatment of LC?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 03:35:02 AM »
I have no idea, but it sounds like you are implying unemployment benefits and whatever else is included in unearned income are being taxed at an all-time high?

jimsar

• Stuff Happens
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 02:00:14 PM »
I can't find that thread to get details, but I can't figure out how you can get an effective tax rat of 70%.

... Just what Obama wants.  ...

Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  I'm old enough to avoid discussing politics and religion at the dining table.   Especially with relatives from the extreme left and extreme right.  ;D

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »
Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  I'm old enough to avoid discussing politics and religion at the dining table.   Especially with relatives from the extreme left and extreme right.  ;D

I'm old enough to know better too, but I am saucy enough not to care.  During the Thanksgiving season I may consider being nicer, but Halloween hasn't even arrived!  Today you should be preparing your sacrifice altar for Halloween instead of thinking about the Thanksgiving dining table.  It is a time for celebrating detached tortured souls, witches (I'm not naming names), and the fires of hell.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.  You should post something in the Introductions forum.  It is a tradition for a new user to post something there and then we're all supposed to give you a hard time in the thread.  Something like that, anyway.

jimsar

• Stuff Happens
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 06:21:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum, by the way.  You should post something in the Introductions forum.  It is a tradition for a new user to post something there and then we're all supposed to give you a hard time in the thread.  Something like that, anyway.

Done.  And thanks for the warm welcome.