Author Topic: LCAC - "undefined" loans  (Read 15379 times)

Joleran

• View Profile
Re: LCAC - "undefined" loans
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 09:22:47 PM »
I have my program set to a 1000ms delay, and if there are errors encountered, wait 5000ms before a retry.  Seems to work consistently.

Bohb Daishi

• I eat free lunches
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2013, 02:48:03 AM »
I assume you guys are talking about this? http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103295
There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat.

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 05:47:58 AM »
I assume you guys are talking about this? http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/103295

Yes.  I just gave it a read myself for the first time yesterday.  I like the way the non-negative YTM calculation is done: pick two points, have LC do the "secret" calcs on those, and then use slope intersect to find the zero crossing.  Simple and clever.  I don't know why I was thinking it wouldn't be linear.  I think I got flustered after days of not being able to make LC's numbers work, which they never do.

Lots of good reading material in there.

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 10:50:53 AM »
I like the way the non-negative YTM calculation is done: pick two points, have LC do the "secret" calcs on those, and then use slope intersect to find the zero crossing.  Simple and clever.  I don't know why I was thinking it wouldn't be linear.

You are right, it is not linear. The code is doing something like Newton's method to find the zero-point, iterating up to 10 times. (It's a little hard to follow because of all the asynchronous callbacks. For that I apologize.)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 10:56:04 AM by yojoakak »

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2013, 10:41:09 AM »
I've made some changes to the script.

There is now a dropdown where you can choose the delay. I set the default to 3 seconds, but you can try making it go faster.

I also added a timestamp to the URL to try and bypass any caching that might be going on in the browser on the off chance this has something to do with it.

Cries

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 04:59:28 PM »
I've made some changes to the script.

There is now a dropdown where you can choose the delay. I set the default to 3 seconds, but you can try making it go faster.

I also added a timestamp to the URL to try and bypass any caching that might be going on in the browser on the off chance this has something to do with it.

Hey, it seems like the "Scan Loans" function no longer works after the February 19th update. 

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? 

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 05:22:27 PM »
Hey, it seems like the "Scan Loans" function no longer works after the February 19th update. 

I didn't even know LC had made an update yesterday until I saw this post.  But yes, they sure did.  Nobody said anything??  I hang out here all day just to keep on top of stuff like this and you guys dropped the ball. :)

Bohb Daishi

• I eat free lunches
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 05:50:44 AM »

Silly question, but what is this feature supposed to do?
There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat.

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 11:48:26 AM »

It loads each note in your portfolio and scans it for things like Bankruptcy, Recoveries or FICO history, etc.  It also records some of that information and makes it available to the Foliofn Auto-Pricing function. I don't use it so much now that I'm no longer selling notes on Foliofn.

Cries

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 12:02:43 PM »

It loads each note in your portfolio and scans it for things like Bankruptcy, Recoveries or FICO history, etc.  It also records some of that information and makes it available to the Foliofn Auto-Pricing function. I don't use it so much now that I'm no longer selling notes on Foliofn.

The latest version no longer pulls the FICO trends, right?  It seems like that function is gone now.

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 06:09:08 PM »

The latest version no longer pulls the FICO trends, right?  It seems like that function is gone now.

You're right, it doesn't print them out anymore. Maybe I could add them to the Scan Loans dialog. It still stores them for the autopricing function though.

Cries

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 06:33:10 PM »

You're right, it doesn't print them out anymore. Maybe I could add them to the Scan Loans dialog. It still stores them for the autopricing function though.

I know you are primarily running this script for yourself, but I would love it if you made the historical/current FICOs visibale again. 

I personally used LCAC to copy/paste the FICOs into a massive excel sheet (i have a lot of loans), then sorted by different FICOs and the delta in FICOs over the last month.

If you could make those FICOs available for copy/pasting or exporting to excel again, I'd really appreciate it!

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 10:08:45 AM »
If you could make those FICOs available for copy/pasting or exporting to excel again, I'd really appreciate it!

OK, the FICO scraping should be working again. If you click 4 times on the text it should select all the text so you can copy and paste it into excel.