Author Topic: Folio automation questions  (Read 4372 times)

Kombinator

• View Profile
Folio automation questions
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:56:48 PM »
Looked at the new Folio interface with added fields, and downloaded the excel file now downloadabale.  Couple of questions for anyone who has automated the Folio experience:

1) Right now the filter fields do not show up in the Excel download, BUT the FICO field does but cannot be used to filter.  Can people confirm that has been their experience as well
2) Is there an API out there where the order submission on Folio can be automated similar to the way the main platform has INVEST API?

If anyone has experience or thoughts on this or possibly other aspects of Folio automation would love to hear about it.

Kombinator

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 03:59:43 PM »
Is there an API out there where the order submission on Folio can be automated similar to the way the main platform has INVEST API?

Also, is there a way to download the set of notes available for sale on Folio?

If anyone has experience or thoughts on this or possibly other aspects of Folio automation would love to hear about it.

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Folio automation questions
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 08:35:07 PM »
Is there an API out there where the order submission on Folio can be automated similar to the way the main platform has INVEST API?

With some of the recent enhancements to the Folio platform, you can now download notes via the link on the platform...

http://kb.lendingclub.com/investor/articles/Investor/New-Secondary-Market-Features-effective-November-6-2013

In terms of an API, there is not one that is officially supported/available from LC.

EDIT: I didn't see your second post until after writing this...

Just to try and keep the boards organized and coherent, if you can please to try to keep posts on the same subject matter in the same thread that is appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:38:46 PM by Zach »

Joe6Luck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 10:24:14 PM »
Hi zach, I don't see such a link to download notes. Could you send me the link so that I can try this new function?

With some of the recent enhancements to the Folio platform, you can now download notes via the link on the platform...

http://kb.lendingclub.com/investor/articles/Investor/New-Secondary-Market-Features-effective-November-6-2013

In terms of an API, there is not one that is officially supported/available from LC.

Just to try and keep the boards organized and coherent, if you can please to try to keep posts on the same subject matter in the same thread that is appreciated.

Zach

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 10:27:32 PM »
Hi zach, I don't see such a link to download notes. Could you send me the link so that I can try this new function?

Here's the link:

https://www.lendingclub.com/foliofn/notesRawData.action

It's found in the lower left-hand corner of the Browse Notes Page of Folio.

Joe6Luck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 12:20:42 AM »

Here's the link:

https://www.lendingclub.com/foliofn/notesRawData.action

It's found in the lower left-hand corner of the Browse Notes Page of Folio.

Thanks, Zach. The link works for me, but somehow it doesn't show up on my Browse Notes page. So, I have bookmarked this link.