Author Topic: iPhone App - LendingClub Investor  (Read 3978 times)

gamassey

• View Profile
    • Email
iPhone App - LendingClub Investor
« on: February 28, 2014, 02:57:53 PM »
Has anyone bought (or heard of) the iPhone App LendingClub Investor from LaunchZero LLC?  It costs $9.99 so I would like to see some evidence that it works before paying $10 for it.  It claims that users can filter and purchase loans from their iPhone with it.  If it works as advertised I would buy it.

The website launchzero.com says the app is coming soon, but it is already available for download in the App store.

Allen

Bohb Daishi

• I eat free lunches
    • View Profile
Re: iPhone App - LendingClub Investor
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 03:41:21 PM »
Is this the one that came out a few months ago? Someone posted about it, but I can't seem to find the thread.
There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat.

gamassey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 04:07:47 PM »
Is this the one that came out a few months ago? Someone posted about it, but I can't seem to find the thread.

It appears to have been released on Feb 7, 2014

ggnoob1337

• View Profile
    • Keep Living While Saving
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 01:46:22 PM »

It appears to have been released on Feb 7, 2014

I believe it came out on Android a while ago. I also think after a couple weeks or less the price dropped dramatically. From what I heard about the Android version, people really liked it.

ggnoob1337

• View Profile
    • Keep Living While Saving
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 03:47:31 PM »
After looking into it, this app looked like it would do everything I've wanted to be able to do on my phone. Since my filters are simple and can be run on LendingClubs website, I figured I'd give this app a try. I was reluctant to pay $10 since it's $5 on Android, but I figured I'd give it a shot since I'm currently paying to auto-invest and this will let me invest wherever I am. When setting up my filter, I realized it will not let me filter by monthly income or sub-grade. Sub-grade is fine since I can manually leave out the ones I want to avoid. Income is going to be more of a pain though because I need to review each note closely before I purchase. I submitted feedback to ask they add monthly income, but who knows if they ever will or how long it will be.