Author Topic: Lending robot  (Read 38317 times)

PeerSocialLending

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lending robot
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2013, 07:52:33 PM »
We just posted our Q & A with Emmanuel from LendingRobot.  Feel free to post in the comments section as Emmanuel will be checking it to answer any questions.  http://peersociallending.com/interviews/lendingrobot-third-party-automated-investing-tool/
-Ryan
p2p lending blogger @ www.peersociallending.com

New Jersey Guy

• Hell Yea it's a Hemi!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 01:21:15 PM »
This is all warm and fuzzy, but Fred's question from the 5th has still gone answered.

"Do you plan to provide an interface to the secondary market (FOLIOfn)?"
Return over deposits:   66.82%
IRR:   86.54%
As of April 30, 2014

rlv99

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 01:31:33 PM »
I've signed up.  Now I need an invitation link

giladg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »
Emmanuel & giladg:

I used to live in Seattle for many years, near Mill Creek / Everett area, so it is nice to see people in this forum from the area.

I welcome new tools like yours to the P2P world.  This is creating a healthy competition, which should be good for the end users.  However, as investors, we owe it ourselves to do our due diligence.  If you read this forum, many of us have been slightly burned with IR recently; and we certainly do not need another healthcare.gov situation.

1. Can you share your high level SLA (Service Level Agreement)? 
 - service availability (99.9% uptime?)
 - notifications during outage
 - bug fixes release (how soon after identified)
 - customer refunds on SLA breaches
 - capacity planning (get new hardware for each 1000 users)

2. Do you plan to provide an interface to the secondary market (FOLIOfn)?

3. Do you still plan to have the 30-second goal after this week's LC stealthy changes?

Fred, good questions - answers below:

1. Can you share your high level SLA (Service Level Agreement)? 
 - service availability (99.9% uptime?)
 - notifications during outage
 - bug fixes release (how soon after identified)
 - customer refunds on SLA breaches
 - capacity planning (get new hardware for each 1000 users)

As I wrote in a previous post - we don’t measure “uptime” in the traditional sense, as that’s not what our users care about; what they want to know is whether we hit all the times that LC releases new loans; and the answer is yes - we haven’t missed a single loan batch yet. We have had a few planned downtimes for maintenance or upgrades, never lasting more than a few minutes.

In general, we take service availability very seriously - you can check our own background in https://lendingrobot.com/about to see that we have years of experience running internet scale services. Our service is heavily instrumented for operational monitoring; if something goes wrong, our phones immediately start beeping.

Customer refunds - we have no fixed monthly fees; customers only pay if and when we successfully invest for them in loans that met their strategy, so if we fail we’re simply not paid.

Bug fixes - we constantly upgrade and enhance the service; urgency and speed depend on the severity of the issue - if it’s a serious problem we’ll drop everything and push a fix ASAP.

Capacity planning - we operate the service on a cloud platform, so we can provision more capacity in minutes. We constantly monitor our capacity; we provision enough compute power so we can process all users’ accounts simultaneously.

2. Do you plan to provide an interface to the secondary market (FOLIOfn)?
It’s on our roadmap, but we can’t commit to a date yet.

3. Do you still plan to have the 30-second goal after this week's LC stealthy changes?
Absolutely; we strive to submit most orders faster than that. Keep in mind that orders that use our “popular loans” filter (https://lendingrobot.com/#/popular) require a delay of a few seconds for popularity measurement; but they are still executed within the 30 seconds limit.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 01:54:12 PM by giladg »

giladg

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2013, 02:32:55 PM »
This is all warm and fuzzy, but Fred's question from the 5th has still gone answered.

"Do you plan to provide an interface to the secondary market (FOLIOfn)?"

Yes, it's in our plans.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2013, 10:08:30 PM »
Thanks giladg for taking the time to answer my questions.

BruiserB

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2014, 01:29:58 PM »

Same here.  Is anyone on this forum a member with a link to share?

Emmanuel

• View Profile
    • LendingRobot
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 01:38:18 PM »

The latest batch of invites was sent a few minutes ago. Hopefully you're both in!

BruiserB

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »

The latest batch of invites was sent a few minutes ago. Hopefully you're both in!

Yep!  I literally got the invite minutes after posting on here!  I had submitted both email addresses I use for my two lending club accounts.  I only received an invite to the first one I submitted, but I was able to set up the first account, then went back to the invite again and the same link let me set up my IRA account as well.  After just two days, I love Lending Robot!! First time in forever I've been able to get all of my free cash invested in loans that actually meet my criteria!!  So excited that I've just put additional funds in both of my accounts and am anxious to watch Lending Robot go to work this week!!

skr5e

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2014, 05:41:36 PM »
LR has made some interesting new updates lately, including API integration and calculating expected # of loans on the fly. Looks like they're making an effort to stay on top of things but I wonder if it will be enough to compete with other auto-investing sites.

Agflyer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2014, 06:11:18 PM »
I'm a newbie to register on the forums, but a long time peer to peer investor ('06).  Would somebody mind sending me an invitation link?  Thanks in advance!  :D

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2014, 06:31:57 PM »
I'm a newbie to register on the forums, but a long time peer to peer investor ('06).  Would somebody mind sending me an invitation link?  Thanks in advance!  :D

Welcome to the forum, Agflyer!  I don't have an invite link, but I'm sure someone here can rustle one up for you. 

I was struck by the '06.  (I don't think I've seen an 06 before around here before)  Long time p2p investor indeed.  Are you a crop duster pilot, or do you fly around chickens for a living?  :)  I'm a pilot myself, but don't have the guts for either of those activities.  Be sure to post a thread in the intro section.  I'd love to hear more about what you do.

Agflyer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2014, 06:48:47 PM »
Thanks for the welcome and the intro advice to a fellow pilot.  I'll head over there right now! 

ggnoob1337

• View Profile
    • Keep Living While Saving
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2014, 07:34:50 PM »

I sent you an invite link (or at least I think I did).

Rob L

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2014, 07:45:00 PM »
Another pilot chimes in... good luck Agflyer!