Author Topic: IR Custom Filter Question  (Read 2694 times)

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
IR Custom Filter Question
« on: November 29, 2013, 05:46:31 PM »
Is there an error in the filter or my logic..?

I want to exclude loans where “Months Since 90 day late” (= Months Since Last Major Derogatory) is 0-24 months. In other words, I want to keep loans that have this variable blank or > 24 months.

Thus, I created a filter :
“Months Since 90 day late” Not Between 0-24.

However, this only keeps loans that were late >24 months; the blank ones are not included. There doesn’t seem to be any way to remove loans that were late < 24 months?

New Jersey Guy

• Hell Yea it's a Hemi!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: IR Custom Filter Question
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:25:30 PM »
Viking....It may not be you.  IR is all messed up and Rev is nowhere to be found.
Return over deposits:   66.82%
IRR:   86.54%
As of April 30, 2014

viking

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 08:52:50 PM »
Viking....It may not be you.  IR is all messed up and Rev is nowhere to be found.
I don't think this ever worked  :(.

I hope that IR will not be completely abandoned. It is all too frequent that development and maintenance of a great website or piece of software is terminated when the developer has other more interesting/important projects or the work/reward ratio is too large.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 02:30:08 PM »
I just started to try to use the custom filter tool for Folio.  Regarding the "Loan Status", can "never late" as the value after "equal to" get me there?

Trying it, I get 0 loans found.  Without it, I had 688--which don't fit on the page.

Searched the IR forum--couldn't find the discussion which I'm sure must be someplace about how to filter out lates, etc.

Thanks for any help.

constontino

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »

Loan status can only have 3 results: Current/Issued/Grace/Late 16... 31...

So that is not going to get you there.  Here is what I did to get the results you are looking for.

Under "Credit Attribute Filters"/"Delinquencies" (in the standard filters section) simply check the box that says "0" and leave the rest blank.

In the folio section leave both boxes blank for the "Not late for 180 days" section

I also have an additional custom filter "Collection Accounts Last 12 Mo (Excl Medical) = $0

Not sure what your other filters are but this has returned 100% accurate results with no "lates" showing.

I hope this helps.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:33:04 PM »
Thank you very much!

For one thing, I was overlooking the Folio part of the standard filters section (if you can believe that--I can!).

I do have the custom filter for collections last 12 mos. (excl. Medical) set for 0.

Now there are no lates showing, so thanks again.  I wouldn't have known what to do about the 180 days boxes, even though I vaguely recall a prior discussion about that someplace.

constontino

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 07:48:09 PM »
No problem lifestyle, glad it helped.  It's been trial by fire over here.