Author Topic: Picks in reverse order?  (Read 3271 times)

thezfunk

• View Profile
Picks in reverse order?
« on: December 13, 2013, 05:09:04 PM »
Anyone else notice that the top 5%ers are now on the bottom of the list for some reason?  Wierd bug or a mislabeling of 25%ers?

brycemason

• View Profile
    • P2P-Picks.com
    • Email
Re: Picks in reverse order?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 05:19:34 PM »
I made a change to randomize the selectivity within Top. So, the Top 5% of notes is randomly ordered. I wanted to ensure that people who were reinvesting money would still achieve the general average of the Top X% strategy. Part of this change revealed a dumb choice inside my scripting that treated Top as a string, so that now 10% comes first, then 25%, and then 5% (1 2 5). Sorry about that. Nothing is wrong, so to speak. Carry on!

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 06:03:00 PM »
I incorrectly assumed that you had dropped the 5%. I'll have to remember to page down ;-)

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 01:51:05 PM »
I made a change to randomize the selectivity within Top. So, the Top 5% of notes is randomly ordered. I wanted to ensure that people who were reinvesting money would still achieve the general average of the Top X% strategy. Part of this change revealed a dumb choice inside my scripting that treated Top as a string, so that now 10% comes first, then 25%, and then 5% (1 2 5). Sorry about that. Nothing is wrong, so to speak. Carry on!
Are you programming this yourself?