Author Topic: Fix for auto-sell?  (Read 4242 times)

Cries

• View Profile
Fix for auto-sell?
« on: December 03, 2013, 06:14:38 PM »
Auto-sell no longer works due to the sale listings being cancelled if any of the notes are "processing."

Is there a fix?  Rev, are you working on a solution to get auto-sell working again?

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
Re: Fix for auto-sell?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:38:08 PM »
Any sale listings which are active are cancelled by LendingClub the day they go into processing status.  IR has nothing to do with it.  Unless someone knows of an exploit that I do not, there is no longer any way around this.  Even if there's an exploit to repost, existing listings are still going to get cancelled no matter what.

Unless I misunderstood what you were asking?

Cries

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »
My auto-sell stopped working entirely. 

I thought it was because IR was attempting to list 500 notes at a time, and 50 of those notes are currently processing.  I figured Folio was just rejecting the entire sell order, because I am still receiving confirmatory emails from IR that says it is attempting to list both "current" and "processing" notes simulatenously.

Bohb Daishi

• I eat free lunches
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 02:07:41 AM »
Any sale listings which are active are cancelled by LendingClub the day they go into processing status.  IR has nothing to do with it.  Unless someone knows of an exploit that I do not, there is no longer any way around this. Even if there's an exploit to repost, existing listings are still going to get cancelled no matter what.

Unless I misunderstood what you were asking?

Whatever happened to that Folio interface exploit you were talking about the day after the change was implemented?
There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat.

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 02:50:07 AM »
Whatever happened to that Folio interface exploit you were talking about the day after the change was implemented?

That lasted a few weeks.  Then they fixed it.  Surely you didn't expect any less, with Joleran being so angry (and vocal) about the whole deal.  Next time I'll just torture the person.  He must have caught me on a good day for me to spill it.  I suppose that didn't hardly count as an exploit since it was easy to use without even realizing it.

rev

• View Profile
    • Interest Radar
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 03:57:04 PM »
Auto Sell should be working again. If you didn't yet, you should receive an e-mail with the orders placed today.

I've also changed the code to IGNORE any note with less than $5 left in principal. Foliofn is rejecting them too frequently for the reason of "Notes cannot be listed at prices that result in a negative Yield to Maturity for the buyer. Please adjust your price before listing."
So Auto Sell will never list notes with less than $5 in principal for sale.

jpildis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 04:53:48 PM »
Auto Sell should be working again. If you didn't yet, you should receive an e-mail with the orders placed today.

I've also changed the code to IGNORE any note with less than $5 left in principal. Foliofn is rejecting them too frequently for the reason of "Notes cannot be listed at prices that result in a negative Yield to Maturity for the buyer. Please adjust your price before listing."
So Auto Sell will never list notes with less than $5 in principal for sale.
YES!

edward

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2013, 07:39:07 PM »
Hey Rev! Welcome back!!!

ken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 09:31:31 PM »
thank you
Auto sell is working!!!

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 01:38:12 AM »

It worked for a while (around Dec 6 - 13); but it now seems to stop working again.

Anybody else has your IR auto-sell working nowadays?

jpildis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 09:18:42 AM »
My auto sell is working fine... just make sure your lower interest % loans are not being marked up to a negative YTM.