Author Topic: BlueVestment Offering Free Auto-Invest  (Read 20150 times)

rockinray

• View Profile
Re: BlueVestment Offering Free Auto-Invest
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 03:55:26 PM »
I have just set an account up and did some filtering. This is an impressive site! I like the auto-sell option too.

I have yet to link my P2P Picks account as I want to see how my filters work first.

A good test if you have an IR account is let the system buy a few notes and run them through Interest Radar so see what kind of IR Scores you get. So far, mine have all been very good.

This could be a long term solution for me...

mindbowels

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 11:12:58 PM »
This is pretty cool, Peter or Bryce, can you dig up any more info on why the change?

How much is known about the site owner... we're sure this isn't a massive credentials round up? :)  (Nice mouth, gift horse!)

TonySaunders

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 08:43:40 PM »
Warning for the aged impaired and/or mentally challenged!!!

I set up my BlueVestment filters first and they bought a few notes for me and I made adjustments and everything is good.

Then I decided to link to my p2p-picks. I set 2 filters - 1 for D notes and 1 for E notes. I am on a slow internet connection (basic free wi-fi) so I need help getting my $s invested. Well .............. I set my filters up just before the 2pm LC feed and I am now the proud owner of $1100 in low paying A and some B notes. WT...Heck

One of my filters didn't save and was empty. An empty filter for BlueVestments won't work but an empty filter on P2P -picks gives you everything until your mullah is gone.

Now i don't have to worry about investing funds for another week until my next deposit hits  :o

PS... look for a large quantity of newly issued A notes being dumped on folio in the next few weeks.

It had nothing to do with BlueVestment but I once bought $375 worth of A1 and A2 notes on accident. My experience was that notes like that can be easily sold at a very slight discount when they issue. A 0.5% discount on a fresh A-rated note is a lot (relatively), so selling them all at that price would cost me $1.87. Haha! I just don't care about it, and for $3.75 they'd sell in an instant. (Maybe not so good lately, not sure).

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »
Thanks Tony. I may give that a try.

Emmanuel

• View Profile
    • LendingRobot
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 07:07:58 PM »
That's awesome. NSRP ignores my emails, IR is in a state of mild uncertainty, lendingrobot is not usable yet (there is no recordkeeping), and peersociallendingserver wants me to dedicate a computer (which is just a little crazy, though not completely crazy).

I'm hoping bluevestment will work better. AND it has stamp of approval from the better bryce bureau, what a score!

Starting today, LendingRobot users can see all the orders submitted on their behalf in Your Account > History, and even download a complete .csv file including the loan IDs.  ;D

dontvote

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2014, 04:01:27 PM »
That's awesome. NSRP ignores my emails, IR is in a state of mild uncertainty, lendingrobot is not usable yet (there is no recordkeeping), and peersociallendingserver wants me to dedicate a computer (which is just a little crazy, though not completely crazy).

I'm hoping bluevestment will work better. AND it has stamp of approval from the better bryce bureau, what a score!

Starting today, LendingRobot users can see all the orders submitted on their behalf in Your Account > History, and even download a complete .csv file including the loan IDs.  ;D

That's great! In another update, NSRP stopped ignoring my emails :) and I'll check them out over the next few months. I've always liked NSR's product and they have the ability to automate prosper which is still useful to me. I'm hopeful that there is a way to evaluate all of these platforms in a meaningful way in the next few months.

dontknowhowtoinventthewheel
dontvote

Interest Radar IRR: 46.11%
NSR ROI: 41.22%
Average Loan Age: Your Moms

thezfunk

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 01:25:33 PM »
I never got the automated email from BlueVestment and no response to my email.  I wonder if my spam filter is to blame....

rockinray

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2014, 02:37:47 PM »
I think their email is broken at this time. I have tired to contact Nathan twice via the email links from the website. In both cases, the mail was undeliverable in two days of attempts.

Ray

PeerSocialLending

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2014, 04:17:48 PM »
I'll try to reach out and see if I get a response...
-Ryan
p2p lending blogger @ www.peersociallending.com

PeerSocialLending

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 05:20:58 PM »
Got ahold of Nathan and he's looking into it.
-Ryan
p2p lending blogger @ www.peersociallending.com

rockinray

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 06:32:48 PM »
So now that this service has been online for a while, I am looking for any feedback on what you guys think?

I am using the PM for D-G notes, and the LM for my C notes. Top 10% on PM, and top 15% on LM.

How is this working for those of you that use the service?

Thanks for any feedback.

Ray

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 06:54:09 PM »
I haven't had a single loan invested from my PM filters since I think Friday morning, maybe Thursday night. I finally set up some Bluevestment filters yesterday so I could get some loans.  Before this weekend the service has been great. Even if it stays broke I really appreciate Bryce and BlueInvestment for providing the service. My internet connection will never be fast enough for me to buy notes myself.

thezfunk

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 09:55:00 PM »
So now that this service has been online for a while, I am looking for any feedback on what you guys think?

I am using the PM for D-G notes, and the LM for my C notes. Top 10% on PM, and top 15% on LM.

How is this working for those of you that use the service?

Thanks for any feedback.

Ray

I wasn't aware there were any problems with the service but I noticed that I haven't gotten any notes in the past few days until just now, tonight. 

A couple weeks ago I became a user.  I was using Bryce's service manually going for the top 5% of PM.  That was hit or miss and I usually only got a few of the notes I was frantically clicking for.  Once my portfolio got big enough to warrant the expense, I had planned on paying for a subscription to BlueVestment.  Once I found out he went free, I had to jump on that.

At the same time I signed up, I deposited about $3500 into my Lending Club Roth IRA.  After a couple of weeks with only grabbing top 5% of PM I think I have about $1800 left?  Granted, many of those notes are waiting to fund and many won't.  This is definitely getting my money deployed faster than manual, with much less effort.

I briefly spoke to Nathan over email after a couple days of no notes.  I wasn't sure I had setup my filters correctly.  I was questioning the speed of his website.  He maintains (and I believe him) that the calculations by Bryce and the transfer of info and the purchasing of notes takes mere seconds.  I still miss out on many loans based on manually logging into Bryce's website and viewing the potential top 5%ers at release.  That means there are some really fast bots out there, really fast.

It is working much better than my manual method.  Does it beat all the other bots? No.  Does it do a sight better than you can yourself, with a browser?  Yes, absolutely.  Do I recommend it?  Yes, definitely.  Any complaints?  I guess my only complaint is useability?  I am a systems design engineer by trade (security) and I deal with computer systems everyday so I know my way around these things we call computers.  I think some of the options and setup could be simplified or explained a bit better?  A small complaint, in the grand scheme of things.

brycemason

• View Profile
    • P2P-Picks.com
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2014, 10:13:26 PM »
My site's SSL certificate expired. I bought a new one and installed it on our load balancer. It should be set up within a day or two. Sorry for the interruption!

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2014, 11:06:45 AM »
Thank you Bryce! I had 9 P2P picks waiting on me this morning. All is good.