Author Topic: LC Reps  (Read 2323 times)

thezinfan

• View Profile
    • Email
LC Reps
« on: August 29, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone have a good relationship with their LC account rep? Mine is horrible. His initials are BC-D. If you have a good rep, could you pass along his contact info. I'd like to switch. I called into LC a month ago and asked to switch, but that never happened. I have 100k+ on the system, so I'd think I could find a rep that could actually answer a question.

Larry

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
Re: LC Reps
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 10:22:40 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone have a good relationship with their LC account rep? Mine is horrible. His initials are BC-D. If you have a good rep, could you pass along his contact info. I'd like to switch. I called into LC a month ago and asked to switch, but that never happened. I have 100k+ on the system, so I'd think I could find a rep that could actually answer a question.

Larry

I will send you a direct reply. I love my rep.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

Blake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:30:19 AM »
If there's one thing I've been unhappy about during my two years of LC, it's the service.

I only have about 6k in LC, so maybe that's why I don't get VIP treatment, I've been treated with condescension at times and other times, nobody seems to have answers.

I think part of it is that LC is young, has not identified core employee values, and the site/platform etc. is still a huge work in progress.

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 05:56:24 PM »
I realize I probably don't get treated like an average investor but I think a lot of it depends on the individual rep. Some reps are clearly better than others. Be happy to refer you to my rep if you like.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns