Author Topic: Lockdown and Recession ?  (Read 1686 times)

jimmy210248

• View Profile
    • Email
Lockdown and Recession ?
« on: June 09, 2020, 11:37:08 PM »
Despite these tumulous times, the economy in the US has definitely slowed down, however, the S&P 500 is still at an all-time high. Something is wrong here and this clearly proves a point - the stock market is not representative of the economic situation.

The global real estate industry has a different outlook as well, as some sources claim that it is a great time to invest and on the other hand some claim that this is one of the worse periods for real estate investment.

What do you guys feel?

Check out this link a the full colour of the current real estate environment: https://www.realvantage.co/insights/

bastien59

• View Profile
Re: Lockdown and Recession ?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 06:09:15 AM »
It's a matter of attitude in investment I think. You may be very cautious when investing a big amount of money or prefer to make the crisis turn out for your advantage by getting a mortgage with low-interest rates and property at low prices. It's a fact that there is a certain fall in property prices now in the USA and many other countries. So I'd be the one to invest now I'd choose the European real estate market as the governments are supporting banks for giving mortgage and consumer credits with low-interest rates. Besides, apart from the economic benefits, it comes with other advantages. For example, investing in a property in Montenegro helps you to obtain a Montenegrin passport which allows you to travel around Europe visa-free.

Sidiusss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 07:09:35 PM »
Several years ago, a friend of mine and her husband were invited to spend the weekend at the husband's employer's home. My friend, Arlene, was nervous about the weekend. The boss was very wealthy, with a fine home on the water-way, and cars costing more than her house.

The first day and evening went well, and Arlene was delighted to have this rare glimpse into how the very wealthy live. The husband's employer was quite generous as a host, and took them to the finest restaurants. Arlene knew she would never have the opportunity to indulge in this kind of extravagance again, so was enjoying herself immensely.

As the three of them were about to enter an exclusive restaurant that evening, the boss was walking slightly ahead of Arlene and her husband. He stopped suddenly, looking down on the pavement for a long, silent moment. Arlene wondered if she was supposed to pass him.
There was nothing on the ground except a single darkened penny that someone had dropped, and a few cigarette butts. Still silent, the man reached down and picked up the penny. He held it up and smiled, then put it in his pocket as if he had found a great treasure.

How absurd! What need did this man have for a single penny? Why would he even take the time to stop and pick it up?

JasmineHart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 07:12:18 PM »
I completely agree with you, at the moment there is a difficult economic situation. Everyone tries to invest money in such a way as to make a profit. It is complicated to find a reliable way, which is why some people abandon this idea. I am also not ready to invest my money in projects unknown to me or buy shares. I am currently considering more practical options such as https://fast-card-program.com/. I got the opportunity to cross the borders of Mexico and Canada, thus learning about new ways of trading and meeting valuable people. Now I am thinking about creating my own transport company and make a lot of money in the same way.

johnkrick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 07:14:31 PM »
I completely agree with you, at the moment there is a difficult economic situation. Everyone tries to invest money in such a way as to make a profit. It is complicated to find a reliable way, which is why some people abandon this idea. I am also not ready to invest my money in projects unknown to me or buy shares. I am currently considering more practical options such as https://fast-card-program.com/. I got the opportunity to cross the borders of Mexico and Canada, thus learning about new ways of trading and meeting valuable people. Now I am thinking about creating my own transport company and make a lot of money in the same way.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Letís talk in PM