Author Topic: Looks like I'll be speaking (briefly) at LendIt 2014. Anyone else going?  (Read 8881 times)

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
Any coupons or free passes for it?

There are no free passes to LendIt unless you are willing to volunteer as PeerSocialLending is doing. But Lend Academy readers get a 25% discount code: LENDACADEMYVIP.

But you want to act fast - the price is going up on April 1st. There will be a post on the blog tomorrow about it.

I realize that even with the discount this is out of reach for most individual investors. However, what has not been announced yet is that there will be a free cocktail reception from 6pm - 7pm on Monday, May 5th that will be open to everyone. This event will be held at the Hilton Hotel in the Exhibit booth area - so everyone will be able to check out the exhibit hall and grab a free beer. There will be an announcement about the Monday night party in a couple of weeks.

Also free will be the live streaming - you will be able to watch all the main sessions online.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

BlueVestment

• View Profile
    • Email
so everyone will be able to check out the exhibit hall and grab a free beer.

Free beer you say? ...

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
so everyone will be able to check out the exhibit hall and grab a free beer.

Free beer you say? ...

Yes. There will be free beer and wine for one hour from 6pm-7pm for all conference participants and anyone else who is interested in attending. We will not be publicizing this event widely, just here at Lend Academy and to the LendIt email list.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

rawraw

• View Profile
These things are always during periods when I'm out of town for work lol.  I have so many Hilton points I should just come crash that bar party for a night and fly back the next day.