Author Topic: Anyone catch this job title this morning?  (Read 10833 times)

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone catch this job title this morning?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »
elitist
(big crabby centered and bolded and comic'd san serif'd font snipped for the common good)

What's wrong, Carol?  (Awfully late to rise, I might add.)  No "customers" last night at the Backwoods Mobile Romp and you had to go to bed alone with a bottle of wine instead?  Tsk tsk.  Yeah I'd be crabby too.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 04:33:57 PM by core »

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 05:34:25 PM »
I am definitely not crabby today. I sold the house on Friday. I am officially homeless. And it's the most wonderful feeling in the world!

hey core - your new years resolution was to have sex with something other than livestock. how is that going?

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 05:48:51 PM »
I am definitely not crabby today. I sold the house on Friday. I am officially homeless. And it's the most wonderful feeling in the world!

I see.  So you sold your trailer (or self-powered) romper room.  You are telling us you are on the street.  You are telling us you are happy.  I call BS.  You are not on the street.  You are not homeless.  From where are you posting then?  The public library is a fine place to fantasize about Sesame Street characters, but it's not so good for shaving one's legs and other girly stuff each day.  The truth will set you free.  You can trust us Carol. 

hey core - your new years resolution was to have sex with something other than livestock.

That is not exactly how I put it.

how is that going?

I don't know, you tell me. 

It's April.  It's early.  I got time.

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 08:10:06 PM »
you got me core. i sold the sticks & bricks and am living in my rv