Author Topic: New web interface - edit filter name causes duplicate Your filter items  (Read 3866 times)

lascott

• View Profile
    • Appreciate my post and want to try LendingRobot? URL below
The new interface to Filters is better in how you edit the filter and edit the name/desc.  However, when I click on the filter name, let it bring up the dialogue box, then X the box it repeats my "Your filters items".  It will do it multiple times. I editted the filter name 3 times and have 4 sets of filter items.
Tools I use: (main) BlueVestment: https://www.bluevestment.com/app/pricing + https://www.interestradar.com/ , (others) Lending Robot referral link: https://www.lendingrobot.com/ref/scott473/  & Peercube referral code: DFVA9Y

cnmor54

• View Profile
I am having the same problem. I also can not deactivate one of my filters.

BlueVestment

• View Profile
    • Email
The new interface to Filters is better in how you edit the filter and edit the name/desc.  However, when I click on the filter name, let it bring up the dialogue box, then X the box it repeats my "Your filters items".  It will do it multiple times. I editted the filter name 3 times and have 4 sets of filter items.

I will fix this today if I can duplicate the bug.
Nathan

EDIT: This has now been fixed. Thanks for the feedback!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 06:18:45 AM by BlueVestment »

BlueVestment

• View Profile
    • Email
I am having the same problem. I also can not deactivate one of my filters.

Could you please give me a little more information on your "can't deactivate filters" issue? Is this a BV filter or P2P-Picks filter? How are you trying to deactivate it?

Nathan

cnmor54

• View Profile
Nathan - what I was really trying to do was edit a p2p pick. It is a loss minimizer that has not given me any loans in over a week. I also wanted to test your save filter button. Previously, it has never said saved or done anything else to indicate that it was saved. I just retried editing the filter and I got a beautiful green 'loan filter saved successfully'. Thank you.

I tested another filter and was able to activate and deactivate with ease. I also did not get the doubling of filter items that Lascott and I were getting last night.

Thank you for all your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

Carol

BlueVestment

• View Profile
    • Email
Nathan - what I was really trying to do was edit a p2p pick. It is a loss minimizer that has not given me any loans in over a week. I also wanted to test your save filter button. Previously, it has never said saved or done anything else to indicate that it was saved. I just retried editing the filter and I got a beautiful green 'loan filter saved successfully'. Thank you.

I tested another filter and was able to activate and deactivate with ease. I also did not get the doubling of filter items that Lascott and I were getting last night.

Thank you for all your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

Carol

I'm glad we got this sorted out! Let me know if any other bugs are spotted. I do my best to thoroughly test things before release but I'm only one person and bugs can get through =/.

Nathan

rawraw

• View Profile
Call Nathan the exterminator!  Bugs beware

BlueVestment

• View Profile
    • Email
Call Nathan the exterminator!  Bugs beware

Well it would be nice if I never introduced them in the first place. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk