Author Topic: WOW  (Read 3874 times)

rawraw

• View Profile
WOW
« on: April 29, 2014, 09:25:14 PM »
Bluevestment was already pretty good, but the "visual" aspect wasn't the best.  Now it's excellent.  Thanks Nathan!

BlueVestment

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: WOW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 09:30:30 PM »
Bluevestment was already pretty good, but the "visual" aspect wasn't the best.  Now it's excellent.  Thanks Nathan!

Thanks! My background is in middle tier and back end development. UI development has never been my strong suit. I'm glad this has turned out half decent. Now to add in the historical returns, fix the minimum available cash bug, and add back note selling. Also, I leave for LendIt on Thursday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

rawraw

• View Profile
Re: WOW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 10:11:08 PM »
Well you did a good job.  UI Development is a skill on itself, so I'm sure you are having fun learning lol

rockinray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
I have to agree Nathan!

Excellent work and thank you for doing this!

Ray

ggnoob1337

• View Profile
    • Keep Living While Saving
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 09:01:10 AM »

+1 I totally agree! Not that I have to log into BlueVestment very often, but it looks great!

BlueVestment

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: WOW
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 09:03:27 AM »

+1 I totally agree! Not that I have to log into BlueVestment very often, but it looks great!

Thanks! I'm at the airport right now heading to San Fran for LendIt. I really wanted to get it released before the conference.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk