Author Topic: New URL for Browsenotes Download  (Read 12899 times)

Fred

• View Profile
Re: New URL for Browsenotes Download
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 02:38:56 AM »
The big concern now is that the loan rating algorithm in LC must have changed dramatically.  Both the # of loans that passed my filter and the # of loans that were selected to order have dropped significantly in past 4 days.

Something similar occurred to me this past weekend; however, the number of loans meeting my criteria is back to normal today (Thursday). 

I think this is more about quality of weekend/early-week loans in the system, rather LC modifying their algo.

RaymondG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2014, 10:02:47 PM »
The big concern now is that the loan rating algorithm in LC must have changed dramatically.  Both the # of loans that passed my filter and the # of loans that were selected to order have dropped significantly in past 4 days.

Something similar occurred to me this past weekend; however, the number of loans meeting my criteria is back to normal today (Thursday). 

I think this is more about quality of weekend/early-week loans in the system, rather LC modifying their algo.

It seemed to be back to normal today. Hope it's like what you thought.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:15:08 PM by RaymondG »

RaymondG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2014, 10:11:00 PM »
I saw your point but I had not done any test like you did. I have doubt because the two numbers are always either the same or having a difference of 1 according to my log. I have just added code to log the # of loans on screen, from json link, and in download files  in x seconds interval until the # rows in download file have big jump. I will see what will happen tomorrow.

The log of today showed that the # of loans on screen remained the same or dropped by 1, starting after the time when the jump of # of loans on screen was detected (at about 00:10) to the time when jump of # loans in download file was seen (after about 00:40). The interval is about 6 seconds. I am using the *retail* download link.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:14:06 PM by RaymondG »