Author Topic: LendingClub Picks Paused Pending API Changes  (Read 16704 times)

rawraw

• View Profile
Re: LendingClub Picks Paused Pending API Changes
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 09:32:15 PM »
Very sad about this :(

Send an email to LC voicing my displeasure.  Hope things can get turned around.  If not, add my voice to the 'something is better than nothing' group but as free users, we get what we pay for.  Thanks Bryce for all you've done so far.
I was still staying fully invested on P2Picks after the switch, with around 50-100/day in volume.  But Bryce's account is roughly twice of mine last I compared, so perhaps he couldn't stay fully funded.  But my Picks filters are pretty tight, so dunno.  I still would like to see evidence that the speed really matters -- if I'm getting 5% notes, do I care if I missed out on some other 5% notes?  People seem to assume so, but I dunno.  Would be interesting to pair P2P results with Anil's study to see.

mindbowels

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2014, 10:43:29 PM »
Yeah, I was still happy with things as well after 'the switch' and before the plug got pulled.

lascott

• View Profile
    • Appreciate my post and want to try LendingRobot? URL below
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 06:56:56 PM »
Yea! -- not sure if 4pm was a test on the new faster API which is still 30 seconds off (if I read the other thread correctly).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:06:43 AM by lascott »
Tools I use: (main) BlueVestment: https://www.bluevestment.com/app/pricing + https://www.interestradar.com/ , (others) Lending Robot referral link: https://www.lendingrobot.com/ref/scott473/  & Peercube referral code: DFVA9Y

brycemason

• View Profile
    • P2P-Picks.com
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 01:31:04 PM »
Things seems to have stabilized, so I've turned it back on. We are still delayed from website release.

eastbiz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2014, 02:35:42 PM »
YAY :) Thanks Bryce!

edward

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 02:53:59 PM »
Thank you, Bryce!

mindbowels

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 02:58:39 PM »
Awesome, thanks!

Rob L

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 06:42:59 PM »
Great! LC's made quite a number of improvements to get things back to a somewhat even keel. Seems they have been listening.
Purchasers via the web still have about a 30 second advantage, and a "do over" given the shopping cart advantage. That's huge.
As long as it's individual investors at $25 - $100 a pop and not screen scraping institutional automation buying via the web there seems to be be reasonable balance for now.
Basically the individual using the web gets the "good experience" LC desires and there's plenty left for the bots to gorge on 30 seconds later.
How long this balance will exist before screen scraping institutional automation is compelled to use the web advantage is anyone's guess.
Should that happen then perhaps LC would then see it as undesirable and somehow kill it (restoring the current uneasy balance).

cnmor54

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2014, 10:25:25 PM »
Just like lighting up a cigarette! I gave up on Thursday and withdrew $3k in cash. Oh well.   :'(

Thanks Bryce  :)

DeshawnBlairy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 12:56:16 PM »
Just like lighting up a cigarette! I gave up on Thursday and withdrew $3k in cash. Oh well.   :'(

Thanks Bryce  :)
Yes there were plenty of changes.. Some good ones but lots of money wasted..