Author Topic: Strategy?  (Read 4152 times)

ljs231

• View Profile
    • Email
Strategy?
« on: June 23, 2014, 01:57:27 PM »
So since LC has gone and made Bryce's P2P not work anymore, I have been toying around with setting up my own filters on BlueVestment.

The first filter I set up was apparently pretty narrow, only grades D-G, with relatively strict income and inquiry filters. I have some cash reserves sitting around from my transition over to BlueVestment and because of the issues with P2P over the last 2 weeks so I need to loosen it up a bit.

For the 10 o'clock feeding I set up a new filter to buy some Cs (similar to when I was doing manual P2P and would buy from the 10%ers if I had extra cash and only buy 5%ers when I was just reinvesting) and got eight notes! So, this filter is probably a little loose.

Anyone willing to share what they are using and how they're doing? I'm happy to share the specifics of the filters I set up, but they're pretty rudimentary so I don't know if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advane.

rawraw

• View Profile
Re: Strategy?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 02:57:25 PM »
Peter publicly listed his filters he used to use.

ljs231

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 05:16:36 PM »
Yeah I'm using a modified version of Peter's but it's not getting me enough notes. Did the change in the way notes are distributed to API users that messed up p2p also effect the notes we get thru Bluevestment? Are we delayed behind LC users on the actual site?

eastbiz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 04:54:36 PM »

Where? Can you direct me to it?

BruiserB

• View Profile
Strategy?
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 05:02:58 PM »

Where? Can you direct me to it?

http://www.lendacademy.com/investing-lending-club-prosper-2014/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastbiz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 05:13:37 PM »
Thanks