Author Topic: Folio notes snapped up  (Read 8528 times)

thezfunk

• View Profile
Folio notes snapped up
« on: August 20, 2014, 01:56:31 PM »
So with some help, I figured out how to check the credit score change on my Prosper notes and found some FICO drops that scared me so I put them up on Folio.  I started where I usually start on Lending Club...about a 5% discount.  Four of them were immediately snapped up.  That never happens on Lending Club Folio.

All grabbed by careful-worth265.  Someone must be using automation on Prosper Folio.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:58:55 PM by thezfunk »

Peter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lend Academy
    • Email
Re: Folio notes snapped up
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 10:15:31 AM »
So with some help, I figured out how to check the credit score change on my Prosper notes and found some FICO drops that scared me so I put them up on Folio.  I started where I usually start on Lending Club...about a 5% discount.  Four of them were immediately snapped up.  That never happens on Lending Club Folio.

All grabbed by careful-worth265.  Someone must be using automation on Prosper Folio.

Yes, some people are doing automation. If you want to hear some details listen to this podcast episode from a few months back - from a multi-million dollar Folio investor on Prosper.
http://www.lendacademy.com/one-of-prospers-largest-individual-investors/
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 12:57:49 PM »

Seems like a newcomer:

neals384

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 09:54:30 PM »
I listed 10 AAs a couple days ago and they all have bids from 2020longterm or payment-wonder2.  All the notes have at least an 80 point credit drop.

thezfunk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 05:13:53 PM »
I listed 10 AAs a couple days ago and they all have bids from 2020longterm or payment-wonder2.  All the notes have at least an 80 point credit drop.

Prosper Folio seems way, way easier to sell on than Lending Club's Folio.  I don't mean interface easier, I mean you can sell anything, it seems.

Another comment on my original point...seeing as that I need to get into Folio to check credit scores, I have no way of evaluating bad loans.  Since you can't sell bad news on Prosper Folio, I can't get an update on their credit score to see if there was a warning sign that I missed.  That sucks and I wish it was addressed.