Author Topic: LC Statistics From 9/24 and 9/25 look wrong  (Read 1941 times)

twigster

• View Profile
    • Email
LC Statistics From 9/24 and 9/25 look wrong
« on: September 26, 2014, 01:57:38 AM »
I downloaded the 2014 - 06/30/14 all loan statistics on 9/24 and 9/25.  What I would like to do is to start automatically downloading these statistics files daily and track changes in such things as status, recent credit score, etc. 
The downloaded files are LoanStatus3c_secure1_1409240125.csv and ....0126.csv (attached).

However when comparing the two files it seems strange that the loan status changes in one day don't seem to make sense.  Example loan id 20127968 moves from a status of 'Current' to 'Late (16-30 days).  If the snapshoting is done daily, it should move from 'Current' to 'In Grace Period'.  Then loan 19687844 moves from 'Fully Paid' to 'Current' which makes no sense.   
The combined statistics file is LoanStats3c_serure...._comb.xlsx.  There is a column at the top ORIG_140924 for the original loan status from 9/24 and NEW_140925 for the new loan status from 9/25.

One other related question.  Is there a way to pull up a screen with loan details/payment history of loans not in our own account, just by the loan ID? 

I well might be doing something wrong, or not understanding the statistics file.  What I am hoping to accomplish is to freeze daily changes in a larger pool of loans that I have in my account and then do analysis on such questions as when to sell a loan, etc.

[attachments contain first 700 lines of each file because of size constraints]

twigster

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LC Statistics From 9/24 and 9/25 look wrong
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 01:09:50 AM »
As a follow up on this, I talked to LC and sent them copies of the files.  It may have just been a glitch as after that I started downloading the data since 10/2 and everything looks normal (for 10 days worth of data).

Is there a way to pull up a screen with loan details/payment history of loans not in our own account, just by the loan ID?
There is a url field in the all loan statistics file which pulls up this info.