Author Topic: Monthly FICO Pulls  (Read 8916 times)

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
Re: Monthly FICO Pulls
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 03:18:28 PM »
The full dates are also in a hidden table called "trend-data" on the Loan Performance page. This is where the pop-up flash animated graph gets its data from when you click on Credit Score Change.

jpildis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »
They must have waited until last night to actually modify the file... lots of changes to process!

Kombinator

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 04:28:33 PM »
The full dates are also in a hidden table called "trend-data" on the Loan Performance page. This is where the pop-up flash animated graph gets its data from when you click on Credit Score Change.

Interesting, can you say more about this, how do you see or download the hidden table called trend-data?

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 04:45:07 PM »

Interesting, can you say more about this, how do you see or download the hidden table called trend-data?

To find it view the HTML source for the page. I use this data to add a FICO graph to the Loan Performance page in my grasemonkey script. Unlike most of the Lending Club website, you don't have to make a separate request to get the data.

For example:

<table id="trend-data" class="hidden extended">
   <thead>
      <tr>
         <th>range</th>
         <th>date</th>
      </tr>
   </thead>
   <tbody>

<tr>
            <td>770-774</td> <td>July 24, 2010</td>
         </tr>

<tr>
            <td>770-774</td> <td>August 09, 2010</td>
         </tr>

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 04:55:56 PM »
Unlike most of the Lending Club website, you don't have to make a separate request to get the data.

Yes, but interestingly enough, the Flash graph still does a redundant separate request.  At least that's how it was many many months ago. 

Somewhat related:  I'm not sure if the Flash one shows all the pulls.  I seem to recall that it only shows one per month?  LC does many more frequent pulls on some borrowers and these show up in this hidden data.  Of course I would not want to give away too many secrets without remuneration.  Maybe LC has improved the Flash version lately.  I visit the actual site as little as possible.

Joleran

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 05:04:20 PM »
Somewhat related:  I'm not sure if the Flash one shows all the pulls.  I seem to recall that it only shows one per month?  LC does many more frequent pulls on some borrowers and these show up in this hidden data.  Of course I would not want to give away too many secrets without remuneration.  Maybe LC has improved the Flash version lately.  I visit the actual site as little as possible.

The Flash version does indeed show all the data points, including multiple pulls in the same month.

Kombinator

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 09:46:50 AM »

To find it view the HTML source for the page. I use this data to add a FICO graph to the Loan Performance page in my grasemonkey script. Unlike most of the Lending Club website, you don't have to make a separate request to get the data.

For example:

<table id="trend-data" class="hidden extended">
   <thead>
      <tr>
         <th>range</th>
         <th>date</th>
      </tr>
   </thead>
   <tbody>

<tr>
            <td>770-774</td> <td>July 24, 2010</td>
         </tr>

<tr>
            <td>770-774</td> <td>August 09, 2010</td>
         </tr>

OK very interesting, thank you.

So there is a separate hidden page for each loan then, and to display the latest FICO for each loan in a portfolio would need to iteratively look at each one and load into database, or is there a way to get this on a group or portfolio basis?