Author Topic: DSP Email From Fidelity  (Read 11050 times)

samybob

• View Profile
Re: DSP Email From Fidelity
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 07:18:21 PM »
And you have an account value of over 550k???????!!!!!!!!! How did you do that, what are you investing $1000 in every note? Or do you not have any filters. I would love to see how you buy notes in an account like that. Even if I wanted to put that much money in, I have such strict filters I only get a few loans every feeding time.

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 07:20:00 PM »
350 cap.

I have an account value of over $550k in LC.

Damn.  You just blew out my anecdotally fit formula.  OTOH, they said up front that it would be based on account value Sept 30th.  (That's my memory.  I didn't go back and check to make sure.) 

Did you have that money in the account Sept 30th?

Rob L

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 07:20:37 PM »
Gotta fes up before ya'll get a posse.
Just got the usual 350 but thought it would be a hoot to post the 1400.
After Circle got the 350 and knew his account was > mine thought it all in good fun.
Shares envy? :)

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 07:22:57 PM »
Gotta fes up before ya'll get a posse.
Just got the usual 350 but thought it would be a hoot to post the 1400.

Dude!  You're screwin' with my hypothetical mathematics.  I now officially don't have enough data to speculate on anything other than a lot of people got 350 shares.

Victor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 07:34:34 PM »
At the extreme opposite end of the spectrum from CircleT009, my LC account value is ~ $3k and my allocation is 350 shares.  I originally intended to only buy 100-200 shares, but given the huge demand evident on this forum, I'll take what they give and I can get now.

I hope my meager account size and share allocation does not further unravel Fred's unified theory of LC IPO DSP allocations to investors.

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
Just a reminder, nobody "got" anything, nobody's been "allocated" anything either.  The 350 is the maximum amount you can indicate today.  What you actually receive may be far less.  LC reps told several folks here to aim high at this stage.  If this is their idea of aiming high, that does not look promising.

Unfolder

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
350 at $43000, looks like I'll have to join the psychotic bloodthirsty opening day scramble  ;D

DLIFVOIP

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2014, 08:57:33 PM »
And you have an account value of over 550k???????!!!!!!!!! How did you do that, what are you investing $1000 in every note? Or do you not have any filters. I would love to see how you buy notes in an account like that. Even if I wanted to put that much money in, I have such strict filters I only get a few loans every feeding time.

I posted about my account before, a simple search will find it.  I do the unthinkable and invest in A and B grade loans it opens up a lot of loans.  I have also been investing since Dec 2009.

DLIFVOIP

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2014, 08:58:46 PM »
350 cap.

I have an account value of over $550k in LC.

Damn.  You just blew out my anecdotally fit formula.  OTOH, they said up front that it would be based on account value Sept 30th.  (That's my memory.  I didn't go back and check to make sure.) 

Did you have that money in the account Sept 30th?

Oh yeah it has been in there for quite some time.

I posted the reply I got from LC about this in my second post.  Does not look like anyone will be treated any different than anyone else.

Unfolder

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2014, 09:03:28 PM »
When and how do I pay for any shares allocated to me?
Shares of LendingClub Corporationpurchased at the IPO price as part of the DirectedShare Program must be paid for in full no later than three business days after the stock trades in the secondary market.  Payment can be made by check or wire.  Failure to pay for shares by settlement may result in the loss ofany shares allocated to you.  You will also lose any potential gains and be responsible for any losses attributable to the sale of the allocated shares.  You can only pay for your shares by overnight check or wire, see instructions below.  We cannot accept any other forms of payment (credit cards, debit cards, cash, or the proceeds from the sale of those shares).

Am I reading this too literally (retarded) or is this saying that you are REQUIRED to pay for your DSP shares via check/wire, that is to say, funding your account will not pay for them (???:o

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2014, 09:21:59 PM »
Am I reading this too literally (retarded) or is this saying that you are REQUIRED to pay for your DSP shares via check/wire, that is to say, funding your account will not pay for them (???:o

Yes, you are reading waaaay too literally. 

PennySaved

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2014, 09:45:52 PM »
I signed up for 350 shares.  As of Sept 30, I had $30K in my main LC account and $23.5K in my Roth LC account.  Thanks for all the folks posting info and alerts.  I am glad I check this site everyday.  The Fidelity emails have come to my email address for my LC Roth account, which is the email address I don't use and check very often.

mchu168

• “Integrity is the ability to stand by an idea.”
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2014, 02:47:31 AM »
I got 350 shares too!  I'm psyched!

BTW I have well over $500k at LC, so account value has nothing to do with the allocation apparently.

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2014, 06:00:46 AM »
 In addition, leveraging our publicly available application program interface and
 downloadable data files, our technology partners, with whom we have no compensation arrangements, have developed applications to
 facilitate automated investing based on preset criteria controlled by their clients and to build credit models and filters in addition to those
 provided by us to investors. We do not pay for the development of these additional models and filters, which are only available to the
 developer’s clients and are not made publicly available by us

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2014, 06:03:15 AM »
As trust increases, we believe investors will continue to demonstrate a willingness to accept lower risk premiums that will allow us to offer
 lower interest rates and attract additional high-quality borrowers.