Author Topic: LC Share Allocation  (Read 14683 times)

Kombinator

• View Profile
Re: LC Share Allocation
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 10:30:23 AM »
Short answer is yes, but what are you going to do:) Not gypped per se, just disappointed a bit they didn't decide to treat their long time investors better.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 10:37:47 AM by Kombinator »

DanB

• A lie told often enough becomes The Truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 10:32:05 AM »
If you asked for 100, you probably got 50.

Except for rawraw, who got 100 out of 100.  Conspiracy, anyone?
I initially indicated 350 the very first step.  Then I sent my confirmation at 100.  And I got 100.

And it didn't occur to you to contact Core before doing that. I'm sure he would have found a way to take the extra unwanted shares off your hands in exchange for a crisp $20 bill.  :)

dannybermuda

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 10:34:20 AM »
it seems like anyone with a lending club account was given the max order size of 350. it may not seem fair to guys who have larger accounts and have been investing since the beginning but they didnt have to do a DSP at all so for this we should all be thankful

dannybermuda

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 10:35:41 AM »
thanks fred for the grammar check

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 10:37:02 AM »
Has anyone else been able to place a sell order (in anticipation of when trading opens) with Fidelity? I keep getting error messages.

Since you mentioned it, I just tried it.  Error.

(011976) LC - LENDINGCLUB CORP COMISIN #*** SEDOL #**** was not found in cash in account X****. If you hold this security in a different account, you will need to modify your order.

Interesting about the 390% limit though.   And guys it's "gypped" please.  There's gypped and japped but no jipped.

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 10:38:26 AM »
And it didn't occur to you to contact Core before doing that. I'm sure he would have found a way to take the extra unwanted shares off your hands in exchange for a crisp $20 bill.  :)

Indeed I would have.  I would have found a way to stick him with the capital gains tax too.

dannybermuda

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 10:39:56 AM »
Bloomberg says indicated open is $23-$25. this was at 10:33am

Half Right

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 10:51:47 AM »
anyone figure out how to sell the shares?

DanB

• A lie told often enough becomes The Truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 10:55:56 AM »
anyone figure out how to sell the shares?

Selling? I'm wondering if most of the guys who are talking about selling, have even technically bought & paid for them yet.  :)

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2014, 10:59:21 AM »
Selling? I'm wondering if most of the guys who are talking about selling, have even technically bought & paid for them yet.  :)

It's America Dan.  You can sell before you buy.

Amelia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2014, 11:00:23 AM »
Was anyone not allocated any shares at all?  This is what's been in my fidelity screen..

IPO Message

Allocations have not taken place yet. Allocations are expected to be posted to accounts after 9:00 am ET on the day following pricing. Please check the recent updates section of the directed share home page for the latest information regarding the offering, including when pricing and allocation will occur.

lukkertin

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2014, 11:01:26 AM »
Was anyone not allocated any shares at all?  This is what's been in my fidelity screen..

IPO Message

Allocations have not taken place yet. Allocations are expected to be posted to accounts after 9:00 am ET on the day following pricing. Please check the recent updates section of the directed share home page for the latest information regarding the offering, including when pricing and allocation will occur.

Go to your portfolio page. The shares show up in your account. Everyone seems to have gotten 250 shares if they indicated 350.

dannybermuda

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2014, 11:01:41 AM »
CONGRATS TO ALL. HAPPY DANCE TIME

Grant

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2014, 11:02:42 AM »
I missed the LC Investor allocation and as a Fidelity customer went through their IPO allocation.  I didn't get any shares...   :'(

Amelia

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2014, 11:03:24 AM »

IPO Message

Go to your portfolio page. The shares show up in your account. Everyone seems to have gotten 250 shares if they indicated 350.

Ahh!  Thanks!