Author Topic: $800M or so IPO money gonna be burnin' a hole in their pocket  (Read 8668 times)

Victor

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: $800M or so IPO money gonna be burnin' a hole in their pocket
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 09:40:52 AM »
"Maybe the wifey wouldn't let him buy any more because they are already so heavily invested in LC?  Did you think of that?  He missed out on only $1500 of gains.  A divorce usually costs more than that."

Not in my neck of the woods.  Although someone is likely going to lose a trailer.

DanB

• A lie told often enough becomes The Truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 12:23:59 PM »
Yeah the guy who is likely no older than late 20s to early 30s (I'm "assuming" from his writing style & past use of terminology)

You are trying to cheat in order to look smart  Dan.  :P  He has already told us he hasn't been around long enough to have any tradelines fall off his credit report so that makes him 28 at most.

& who has just told us he bought 100 shares

Maybe the wifey wouldn't let him buy any more because they are already so heavily invested in LC? Did you think of that?  He missed out on only $1500 of gains.  A divorce usually costs more than that.

No, I'm not motivated enough to make an effort to try to look smart in order to impress people, who in general, don't impress me that much.

core

• Your loss is my gain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 12:27:12 PM »
No, I'm not motivated enough to make an effort to try to look smart in order to impress people, who in general, don't impress me that much.

Oh I see.  I trust that is why you haven't told us your exit price on your shares yesterday, and in fact haven't said one peep about them.  Or maybe it's because you are in your 180 day lockup period? :)