Author Topic: Details on Invested Loans via Rest API  (Read 2798 times)

P2PFact

• View Profile
Details on Invested Loans via Rest API
« on: March 19, 2015, 02:10:20 PM »
Just notice with rest api in funding loan listing has a lot more columns than the table you got through notes owned. Maybe I missed it, is there any API for getting issued loan details? Only care about those I invested though. For example I wanted to see how much exposure I have per state.

Fred93

• View Profile
Re: Details on Invested Loans via Rest API
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 03:23:19 PM »
Just notice with rest api in funding loan listing has a lot more columns than the table you got through notes owned.

There was an email in November that said those extra columns were going away "as early as December", but they haven't yet followed up and actually removed them, nor have they communicated further.

Maybe I missed it, is there any API for getting issued loan details? Only care about those I invested though. For example I wanted to see how much exposure I have per state.

No.  There is the historical data file.  It used to be updated frequently, but is now updated quarterly.  Also it used to have more columns, but they removed those immediately back when they made that announcement.

They really don't communicate well with API users.  (A point I have made to them directly.)

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »
I really wish state and income was included.  If I could go back in time I'd record them for each loan bought.
Replacement to P2P Quant's Percentile Tool http://lc.geekminute.com

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 07:49:48 PM »
Interest Radar has a Geographic Distribution map with colors to indicate more or less investment and loss by state, according to your portfolio.  No numerical data, but it's still interesting.

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 08:02:59 PM »
Maybe I missed it, is there any API for getting issued loan details? Only care about those I invested though. For example I wanted to see how much exposure I have per state.

Wait a minute.  I misspoke.  There is no API for this, but there is a CSV file you can download.  Go to the "notes" page on the LC web site, and look at the bottom of the page for "Notes All - Extended".  The word "extended" means the credit data on each loan is included.  Specifically, it has a column for state.

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 10:46:58 PM »
Wait a minute.  I misspoke.  There is no API for this, but there is a CSV file you can download.  Go to the "notes" page on the LC web site, and look at the bottom of the page for "Notes All - Extended".  The word "extended" means the credit data on each loan is included.  Specifically, it has a column for state.
Awesome and thank you.  Weird that they leave it all out for in funding and in review loans though.  I wish they just had this in the details API with everything else.
Replacement to P2P Quant's Percentile Tool http://lc.geekminute.com

P2PFact

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 11:05:19 PM »

Thank you Fred93. Didn't realize this button exists. Would hope they made it available through api so I don't have to download csv every time I invested in new loans.

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 03:40:59 PM »
Yea I just download it periodically and drop it into a premade analysis