Author Topic: Interest Radar and BlueVestment to Merge  (Read 2573 times)

jpildis

• View Profile
    • Email
Interest Radar and BlueVestment to Merge
« on: June 08, 2015, 09:27:20 AM »
Here's Ricardo's email to IR customers:

Dear Interest Radar user,

Iím very pleased to announce a new partnership between Interest Radar and BlueVestment (www.bluevestment.com). BlueVestment has been in the peer to peer lending market since 2013 and is growing rapidly. With this merge we expect to become the fastest and most comprehensive P2P Analytics and Automation service on the internet, marking the beginning of an exciting new phase. As our valued customer, you will now benefit from the combined expertise of the people behind both companies.

The Plan
In two to three months we will start merging the two websites, bringing to BlueVestment the additional features currently available on Interest Radar. Once full functionality has been achieved on the BlueVestment platform, the Interest Radar website will be discontinued.

What Changes Now
For now, nothing changes for you. The Interest Radar site will still offer all of the features it always has, and will continue to be available until the merger with BlueVestment is complete. Your current subscription will be fully honored, regardless of the implementation timeline.

Thank you for being a valued user and for supporting Interest Radar. I hope that you share with me the excitement of this news. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Very sincerely,
Ricardo Basto
interestradar.com
Amandus Capital Solutions LLC