Author Topic: Bondora?  (Read 10564 times)

wiseclerk_com

• View Profile
    • P2P-Banking.com
Re: Bondora?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 04:49:52 AM »

Thanks, this is very helpful.

I am now intrigued.  Would you mind sharing how you setup a EU-based bank account?

You are welcome.

I am German, residing in Germany, so setting up a German bank account required no magic   ;)
I publish the http://www.p2p-banking.com blog

carlos

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 10:09:15 AM »
Hello, I just wanted to add to the topic that there are now two tools that you can use to evaluate potential ROI (or XIRR) on Bondora platform.

www.peerlan.com for primary market (loan originations)
www.bondpicking.com for secondary market (resale quotes)

hdsouza

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 06:04:14 PM »
Has anyone used the API functionality @ Bondora.
They do not appear to have an API Key or am I looking in the wrong place.
If we use  https://api.bondora.com/Application/Create, it asks for a website as part of the details. Is that the only way to go.. or is there an alternate approach?

Thanks

Joe6Luck

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2018, 07:59:01 PM »
Bondora now provides an easy way to transfer funds from credit/debit card (issued by US bank in my case) into one’s account via so-called Visa and MasterCard Payment. I tried transferring 10 euro into and out of Bondora account and both finished in a few seconds with fair exchange rate.

Here is their introduction: https://www.bondora.com/blog/easy-ways-to-make-a-deposit-to-bondora/

Does anybody know if there is any potential risk with this process and if there is any upper limit to transfer funds from US to this European p2p lending service?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:17:49 PM by Joe6Luck »

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2018, 10:57:03 PM »
Bondora now provides an easy way to transfer funds from credit/debit card (issued by US bank in my case) into one’s account via so-called Visa and MasterCard Payment. ...

Does anybody know if there is any potential risk with this process and if there is any upper limit to transfer funds from US to this European p2p lending service?

I was not able to find any explanation of the credit card fees that you are charged for this kind of transfer.  Because it is via credit card, I am sure there are big fees.  How much was added on for a fee when you did your transfer?  2%?  5%?

Joe6Luck

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2018, 12:39:30 AM »
Bondora now provides an easy way to transfer funds from credit/debit card (issued by US bank in my case) into one’s account via so-called Visa and MasterCard Payment. ...

I was not able to find any explanation of the credit card fees that you are charged for this kind of transfer.  Because it is via credit card, I am sure there are big fees.  How much was added on for a fee when you did your transfer?  2%?  5%?

Good question. I was charged for 5% Cash Advance Fee when I initially used a credit card. I tried again and used a debit card instead  - no extra charge so far.

UPDATE:Just found a 3% foreign transaction fee in my debt card. So, definitely check any cash advance fee and/or foreign transaction fee with your bank. There are a couple of banks that offer debt card without such fees, though. Just check.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:48:36 PM by Joe6Luck »