Author Topic: LC Stock Price  (Read 19448 times)

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
Re: LC Stock Price
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 03:39:06 PM »
Doubled down at ~$16.60 (just so you guys can laugh at my pain or curse my gain).

If you liked it at $30 you should LOVE it a $15.

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2015, 02:36:48 PM »
I don't see why they'd raise rates this year, inflation is non-existent, economy is sort of stalling, rivaled currencies have all devalued themselves. I'd say QE4 is more likely than rate hike this year (neither are very likely)
What about that pesky excess risk taking occurring in several segments of the market?
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen was right to point out that markets are overvalued, said Yale economics professor, Robert Shiller, on Thursday.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102659042

Unfolder

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2015, 08:04:26 PM »
I got SL smoked at 18, put in place to guard against the lockup expiry, got tripped much earlier than I thought. Sigh, I'll be back, but I don't know at what price. Related question: I read somewhere on this forum that the lockup expiry was divided in two segments, one in June, one in August, true or false?

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 11:19:55 AM »
Breaking news!!! http://www.cnbc.com/id/102804662

Now trading under $14. Is it time to get back in?

thezfunk

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 11:57:41 AM »
Breaking news!!! http://www.cnbc.com/id/102804662

Now trading under $14. Is it time to get back in?

I noticed that he is quick to note that the yacht is a personal expense but I am to believe that the Lending Club sponsorship on the side is completely free?  Lending Club might not be directly leasing the boat but if Lending Club is the major sponsor wouldn't they have to pay to be on the side of the boat?

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »
Shhhh, don't look behind the curtain.
Replacement to P2P Quant's Percentile Tool http://lc.geekminute.com

kya

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 05:14:02 PM »
i just pulled some $ out of lc to buy some cef's that had been yielding around 9% for years and had all of sudden pulled back to yield as high as 13%.... im just a small guy but i do wonder if investors appetite will change if other possible investments start yielding more than what is possible to obtain on lc....also initiated some postions this week in some mlp's that had been yielding 6%ish that are up around 9%

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »
i just pulled some $ out of lc to buy some cef's that had been yielding around 9% for years and had all of sudden pulled back to yield as high as 13%.... im just a small guy but i do wonder if investors appetite will change if other possible investments start yielding more than what is possible to obtain on lc....also initiated some postions this week in some mlp's that had been yielding 6%ish that are up around 9%
I hope you are doing more analysis on things like MLPs than just what they are yielding.  and LC yields will move with rates just like everything else.  The question is by how much

kya

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2015, 12:28:11 PM »
I hope you are doing more analysis on things like MLPs than just what they are yielding.  and LC yields will move with rates just like everything else.  The question is by how much

i have been investing in mlp's , cef's and dividend paying stocks since 1961 when i bought walgreens for a split adjusted .54 cents a share.....ofcourse yield and distributions are only one of many things to look at when deciding to invest in a issue. i think lc is a viable place to have a SMALL position invested in....but not anymore than 3%-5% of the total .... when i read that someone has $200-300k in a lc account i think to myself i hope they have $5mil plus in total investments