Author Topic: Discounted note sales canceled  (Read 2228 times)

levijean

• View Profile
    • Email
Discounted note sales canceled
« on: October 29, 2015, 07:36:05 PM »
I just started buying some distressed/discounted notes.  I have noticed that say I pick out 10 that look good, 2 of those will cancel due to pending payment, which means my chances of getting stuck with dogs are increased significantly.  Not cool...

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
Re: Discounted note sales canceled
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 10:56:47 PM »
I just started buying some distressed/discounted notes.  I have noticed that say I pick out 10 that look good, 2 of those will cancel due to pending payment, which means my chances of getting stuck with dogs are increased significantly.  Not cool...

Count yourself lucky. They used to only cancel on actual payment, so if the payment never arrived you still got it.

Fred93

• View Profile
Re: Discounted note sales canceled
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 12:28:58 AM »

I'm not sure you are interpreting that right.  I believe "pending payment" simply means the time has come for a payment.  I think maybe you are thinking it means that an actual payment has arrived.