Author Topic: Anyone interested in participating in a Cooperative database of trading data?  (Read 9893 times)

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Check out my Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script for LendingClub here
    • Email
I installed it with Firefox and Greasemonkey.  It installed fine.  I am not sure how to make it work or activate it?

I made a couple minor changes to make it work better with Firefox so you should to re-install it first.

It should pop open a series of dialog boxes when you visit your Foliofn My Account page  (at https://www.lendingclub.com/foliofn/tradingAccount.action )

thezfunk

• View Profile
Sorry, it does nothing of the sort.  Greasemonkey is installed and enabled.  Script is installed and is running on the page when I go to it.  Nothing pops up and I see no evidence of it being there unless I check Greasemonkey.

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Email
Sorry, it does nothing of the sort.  Greasemonkey is installed and enabled.  Script is installed and is running on the page when I go to it.  Nothing pops up and I see no evidence of it being there unless I check Greasemonkey.

I'm not sure. Can you open your JavaScript console and see if there are any messages in there (by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J in Firefox)?

rawraw

• View Profile
What exactly is the table showing?

Install worked for me

yojoakak

• View Profile
    • Email
What exactly is the table showing?

Install worked for me

An overview of what data is being collected, number of trades in the last 90 days organized by FICO and Status, plus average markup. There's so many ways to look at the data I'm not sure what kind of generic reports would be the most useful. Let me know if you have some requests.

The Status comes from the PMTHIST_ALL file which can be a couple months out of date. I may need to reconsider getting the data out of https://www.lendingclub.com/account/tradedNotesRawDataExtended.action

EDIT: It looks to me like the "Status" in the tradedNotesRawDataExtended.action CSV is the most recent status for the loan, not the status at the time of the trade. Can anyone confirm that I'm not missing something?

EDIT 2: It just occurred to me that this markup doesn't include accrued interest, since the Trading Statement only shows "Outstanding Principal at Trade". Another reason to consider using the tradedNotesRawDataExtended.action file. Hmmm.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:18:14 AM by yojoakak »

RT45

• View Profile
EDIT: It looks to me like the "Status" in the tradedNotesRawDataExtended.action CSV is the most recent status for the loan, not the status at the time of the trade. Can anyone confirm that I'm not missing something?

I believe this is correct as well, although will start to vary as you collect the CSVs from different users on different dates.