Author Topic: $150 Amazon Gift Card - Accredited Investors Only  (Read 3156 times)

jpildis

• View Profile
    • Email
$150 Amazon Gift Card - Accredited Investors Only
« on: November 24, 2015, 10:16:10 AM »
So here's the deal...

I'm a customer on Realty Mogul and they are trying to attract new customers.  They are running a referral deal where the existing customer doing the referring and the new customer signing up both get $150 Amazon gift card.  No investment is required... just sign-up, certify that you are an accredited investor and you'll get the gift card.

I've already tapped into my friends and I've used 5 of my 6 referrals.  I have one left for the community. Email me at jon.pildis@gmail.com if your interested.  Please make sure:

1) you're actually interested in Realty Mogul
2) you're an accredited investor - "In the United States, to be considered an accredited investor, one must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, excluding the value of one's primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 combined income if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year."
(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor)

Angie

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: $150 Amazon Gift Card - Accredited Investors Only
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »
Hello,
I am interested in Realty Mogul and the Amazon Gift Card. I am new to crowdfunding and have been private lending for a short time.
With regard to your post, what else do I need to do?

jpildis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 03:41:57 PM »
All - thanks for the interest... my referrals are gone

thebittersea

• View Profile
    • RealtyMogul.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 07:34:08 PM »
We might bring this back Q3/Q4'16. Stay tuned.

So here's the deal...

I'm a customer on Realty Mogul and they are trying to attract new customers.  They are running a referral deal where the existing customer doing the referring and the new customer signing up both get $150 Amazon gift card.  No investment is required... just sign-up, certify that you are an accredited investor and you'll get the gift card.

I've already tapped into my friends and I've used 5 of my 6 referrals.  I have one left for the community. Email me at jon.pildis@gmail.com if your interested.  Please make sure:

1) you're actually interested in Realty Mogul
2) you're an accredited investor - "In the United States, to be considered an accredited investor, one must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, excluding the value of one's primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 combined income if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year."
(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accredited_investor)
CIO/Acting CMO @ RealtyMogul.com
Crowdfunding Commercial Real Estate Investment Platform.