Author Topic: BlueVestment Filter by TimeLeft?  (Read 7931 times)

andy3109

• View Profile
BlueVestment Filter by TimeLeft?
« on: February 12, 2016, 12:46:42 AM »
Just started BlueVestment today and they autoinvested a bunch of new notes. I took a look at them and a few are in my opinion garbage (despite meeting my simple filter requirements). Some have only 7 or 8 days left to vest and are 50% funded...no one who is manually looking at these things would want to touch them.

Can I filter by TimeLeft > 11 days or something?

Thanks.

lascott

• View Profile
    • Appreciate my post and want to try LendingRobot? URL below
Re: BlueVestment Filter by TimeLeft?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 01:06:29 AM »
Not that I know of using the basic filters but perhaps with the advanced filters.

Suggest using their credit models in addition to your filters. It was not clear if you were or not. You can search for BluePicks for threads about them. Here is one:

Title: Using BluePicks with or without additional filters
http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=3320.0
Tools I use: (main) BlueVestment: https://www.bluevestment.com/app/pricing + https://www.interestradar.com/ , (others) Lending Robot referral link: https://www.lendingrobot.com/ref/scott473/  & Peercube referral code: DFVA9Y

andy3109

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 02:00:13 AM »
I read that one. Never fooled around with the advanced.

RaymondG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 02:19:24 PM »
Not sure if BV make this LC filter available or not. Browse Loans page of LC website has a filter "Recent Listings" which can be set to "Show only recently listed loans".

jonpildis

• View Profile
    • BlueVestment
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 02:27:22 PM »
Just started BlueVestment today and they autoinvested a bunch of new notes. I took a look at them and a few are in my opinion garbage (despite meeting my simple filter requirements). Some have only 7 or 8 days left to vest and are 50% funded...no one who is manually looking at these things would want to touch them.

Thanks.

There's currently no way to do this on BlueVestment but we've added it to our development queue.  Right now we're working on Folio automation (it's gonna be sweet) and once that's done, it shouldn't be a big deal to add this.

Thanks for the input.

michael49

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 06:04:08 PM »

Thanks.

....Right now we're working on Folio automation (it's gonna be sweet)....

Thanks for the input.

Looking forward to this!!

kbenson99

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 08:16:25 PM »
What type of Folio automation is currently being developed (buy and/or sell)?  If buy, how often will notes on the Folio platform be searched?

jonpildis

• View Profile
    • BlueVestment
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 10:32:07 AM »
What type of Folio automation is currently being developed (buy and/or sell)?  If buy, how often will notes on the Folio platform be searched?

It's going to be buy and sell.  You'll be able to set filters using all of the available loan fields do drive both buying and selling.

kbenson99

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 01:02:13 PM »
I'd be interested in seeing the buy side of BV's Folio automation.  If multiple investors have the same criteria within their filters with matching loans/notes, how is it decided who gets to buy the loan(s) (randomly, round-robin, etc)?

Any timeline when the BV Folio automation will be live?

rawraw

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 10:24:10 PM »

It's going to be buy and sell.  You'll be able to set filters using all of the available loan fields do drive both buying and selling.
If you guys can automate my selling based on fico rules, I'd probably jump for joy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jonpildis

• View Profile
    • BlueVestment
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 09:49:44 AM »
I'd be interested in seeing the buy side of BV's Folio automation.  If multiple investors have the same criteria within their filters with matching loans/notes, how is it decided who gets to buy the loan(s) (randomly, round-robin, etc)?

Any timeline when the BV Folio automation will be live?
We've completed the auto-buy and we're now working on auto-sell. We should be ready for launch by the end of the quarter.

As for filter contention, we will randomize customers so everyone get's their crack at the loans.

jonpildis

• View Profile
    • BlueVestment
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2016, 09:54:48 AM »

If you guys can automate my selling based on fico rules, I'd probably jump for joy

I don't know how you drive the selling today but we're building a very robust solution.  The auto sell will have two parts, prioritized filters that run against your portfolio and then selling calculations for each filter.  Since coding is happening now, we're open for suggestions on what you would like to see. Just email me at jon@bluevestment.com

thezfunk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 01:55:24 PM »

I don't know how you drive the selling today but we're building a very robust solution.  The auto sell will have two parts, prioritized filters that run against your portfolio and then selling calculations for each filter.  Since coding is happening now, we're open for suggestions on what you would like to see. Just email me at jon@bluevestment.com

I will email too but all I want with the auto selling is:

On FICO drop of an amount that I can set with an auto discount on an amount I set until it sells.
If the note goes into grace, I want it listed for sale starting at a set discount and then auto discount by a set amount.

RT45

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 10:42:33 PM »
Agree with thezfunk on those features.

Lovinglifestyle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2016, 05:30:26 AM »
I also agree with thezfunk and RT45.