Author Topic: Where did all the loans go?  (Read 10709 times)

dr.everett

• View Profile
Re: Where did all the loans go?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2016, 01:02:51 PM »
To answer both questions asked: 9% and using Lending Robot.

After I wrote my previous reply, I manually searched for notes and found a lot of what I look for. Not sure why LR didn't. I purchased them, but even then, there isn't a lot of what I look for available at the moment.

Until I see LR picking up what I want again on its own, I'm going to continue to manually check and purchase. I'm back to $1K waiting to be invested and after last nights check there may truly be no notes of interest left.

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 01:04:42 PM »
There you go.  They heard you were unhappy and opened the flood gates.
Replacement to P2P Quant's Percentile Tool http://lc.geekminute.com

dbailey75

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »
I am seeing zero right now

showing 642 under browse loans, I'm assuming this was from the 1pm EST drop.  I check around 12:50, and it was 0.

SeanMCA

• View Profile
    • deBanked
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2016, 01:19:04 PM »
yes after 1pm, I am seeing the 600+ that you are as well.  They were definitely all sold out prior to that.
I'm a merchant cash advance veteran exploring the p2p lending waters.

fliphusker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2016, 02:19:49 PM »

After I wrote my previous reply, I manually searched for notes and found a lot of what I look for. Not sure why LR didn't. I purchased them, but even then, there isn't a lot of what I look for available at the moment.

Until I see LR picking up what I want again on its own, I'm going to continue to manually check and purchase. I'm back to $1K waiting to be invested and after last nights check there may truly be no notes of interest left.
9% markup?  Surely that has to be a faulty filter that is buying notes with that huge of a markup. 

ThinleyWangchuk

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2016, 08:20:30 PM »
@fliphusker Thank You!

dr.everett

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2016, 11:37:01 PM »
That's what I'm selling at: 9%, not buying at. I buy mostly at around 0% and less, the highest I go is 3%. Usually not a good reason to ever go higher, IMHO.
Not sure why some are buying at 9%, but who am I to turn down free money. ;)

9% markup?  Surely that has to be a faulty filter that is buying notes with that huge of a markup.