Author Topic: Ready to Begin: but no C-E notes  (Read 8674 times)

jheizer

• View Profile
    • LC Tools
Re: Ready to Begin: but no C-E notes
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2016, 11:47:24 AM »
Increased by the fact that they raised interest rates for those loans as well.
Replacement to P2P Quant's Percentile Tool http://lc.geekminute.com

Fred93

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2016, 11:57:25 AM »
I have been saying/noticing this for months.. C-E notes are disappearing, either within minutes or there is just no supply, which I don't get since I keep reading articles how there isn't enough demand for LC.

I'm thinking there's a new guy managing the flow.  I say this because their behavior has changed a bit.  Rather than a nice even flow of a similar number of loans at each feeding, there are often three very small feedings each day with exactly the same number of loans (counting whole+fractional), and then one big one.  I'm thinkin' he sets the morning on autopilot, and then manually overrides in the afternoon.  Not sure I care how he does his job, except to say that I'm thinking this is a sign that its a different guy than it used to be.  Maybe this new guy isn't tuned in to the needs of the fractional lenders re distribution across grades, or maybe he's constrained to allocate without regard to grades.  I dunno.

However, if some of you call and make the complaint that the grades you want aren't available, and say you would be investing more if the grades you want were available, some of those comments would likely make their way to the guy.  I believe all employees are now tuned to the need to get volumes back up, so when somebody calls and says "I'm ready to invest more if only..." I think they're listening.

SLCPaladin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2016, 02:30:05 PM »
I have been saying/noticing this for months.. C-E notes are disappearing, either within minutes or there is just no supply, which I don't get since I keep reading articles how there isn't enough demand for LC.

I'm thinking there's a new guy managing the flow.  I say this because their behavior has changed a bit.  Rather than a nice even flow of a similar number of loans at each feeding, there are often three very small feedings each day with exactly the same number of loans (counting whole+fractional), and then one big one.  I'm thinkin' he sets the morning on autopilot, and then manually overrides in the afternoon.  Not sure I care how he does his job, except to say that I'm thinking this is a sign that its a different guy than it used to be.  Maybe this new guy isn't tuned in to the needs of the fractional lenders re distribution across grades, or maybe he's constrained to allocate without regard to grades.  I dunno.

However, if some of you call and make the complaint that the grades you want aren't available, and say you would be investing more if the grades you want were available, some of those comments would likely make their way to the guy.  I believe all employees are now tuned to the need to get volumes back up, so when somebody calls and says "I'm ready to invest more if only..." I think they're listening.

I'm ready to invest more if only there were fewer defaults. Do you think that would work?