Author Topic: Any recommendations for RE crowdfunding?  (Read 1829 times)

brother7

• Aloha!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Any recommendations for RE crowdfunding?
« on: January 01, 2017, 01:06:14 PM »
I'm looking for recommendations for any real estate crowdfunding opportunities to consider, along with an explanation of why the site deserves consideration.
Am looking to diversify (currently invested at LC and Prosper) into real estate.
Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

mrodak

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Any recommendations for RE crowdfunding?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:50:14 AM »
Hi

Full disclosure, I'm the CEO of www.fundthatflip.com, a venture-backed real estate platform located in NYC.

I'd obviously suggest you check out our platform and I'm happy to schedule a call with you to answer any of your questions.

You may also want to check out www.therealestatecrowdfundingreview.com. He has put together a comprehensive list and rankings of all the players in the market.

Thanks!
Matt

nonattender

• I am not here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 11:39:38 PM »
You may also want to check out www.therealestatecrowdfundingreview.com. He has put together a comprehensive list and rankings of all the players in the market.

Holy jeez!   There's like 100 of them.  Ooooof.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

James Adams

• Real Estate Investor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 03:44:52 AM »
I'm looking for recommendations for any real estate crowdfunding opportunities to consider, along with an explanation of why the site deserves consideration.
Am looking to diversify (currently invested at LC and Prosper) into real estate.
Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hi there! If you are looking for property crowdfunding platforms, I would suggest Realty Bundles. They have this really interesting idea about investing in properties in different countries around Europe. I do think they bring another level of diversification to investing.

HonestFIRE

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 10:59:49 AM »
Hi,

I've started using Reinvest24. You can find a review and interview with CEO here.