Author Topic: Back Testing  (Read 2386 times)

storm

• View Profile
Back Testing
« on: February 26, 2017, 01:19:03 AM »
I thought it might be time to fine tune my filters to control the bleeding in my account, but NSR wants me to invest my money for me in order to filter by more than 3 criteria.  I'm quite happy with my current setup, thank you.  Are there any other free/cheap tools short of crunching the numbers myself?

fliphusker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Back Testing
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 01:40:31 AM »
I thought it might be time to fine tune my filters to control the bleeding in my account, but NSR wants me to invest my money for me in order to filter by more than 3 criteria.  I'm quite happy with my current setup, thank you.  Are there any other free/cheap tools short of crunching the numbers myself?
Fees are only charged for notes purchased through NSR.

This is on their pricing page.
It is free to open an NSR Invest account, connect your marketplace account(s), and access limited analytics data.

For investors wishing to access advanced analytics, automated order execution, and/or access our proprietary credit models, an upgraded account is required.

We charge an AUM (Assets Under Management) fee for Managed Capital which is calculated as the total value of all notes purchased by NSR Invest (excluding charged-off loans) plus your average daily idle cash balance during the billing period.

Please feel free to estimate your quarterly fees using our calculator below.

For additional billing/pricing related questions, please check out our FAQs

storm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 03:51:25 AM »
If you scroll on down the Pricing page, it says analytics only (free) is limited to 3 criteria.

When I try to add more than 3 filters, it prompts me to upgrade and gives me a link on how to set up auto-investing.

lascott

• View Profile
    • Appreciate my post and want to try LendingRobot? URL below
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 08:47:17 AM »
If you scroll on down the Pricing page, it says analytics only (free) is limited to 3 criteria.
When I try to add more than 3 filters, it prompts me to upgrade and gives me a link on how to set up auto-investing.
Warning I have no direct experience with the below...
I was under the impression you just have to enter valid payment information to get access and then you wouldn't have to buy any notes via their tool.
They do include your cash available amount as part of the AUM tho (same for LendingRobot and I think the SEC required it) ... so they likely have an option to keep an $x limit. Just set it to $50000 or whatever.
Others can chime in.
Tools I use: (main) BlueVestment: https://www.bluevestment.com/app/pricing + https://www.interestradar.com/ , (others) Lending Robot referral link: https://www.lendingrobot.com/ref/scott473/  & Peercube referral code: DFVA9Y

fliphusker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 11:59:19 AM »

You are right, but what I bolded above is dealing with their pricing and how much they manage.  Send them a chat request and talk it over with them.  The 3 are so great to work with, I have mainly dealt with Zack.

jz451

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 12:26:30 PM »
All you have to do is provide your credit card info and it will let you look at more than three filters. I had the same problem months ago when they changed that.

ppan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 01:18:55 PM »
All you have to do is provide your credit card info and it will let you look at more than three filters. I had the same problem months ago when they changed that.
But wouldn't they charge your credit card if you have more than $20K in cash, even though you do not use their platform to invest?

Actually, wouldn't you owe them the fee even if there was no credit card attached to the account.....?

FROM NSR WEBSITE:
NSR Invest charges self-directed accounts management/platform fees only once a users' aggregate account value (total account balances of all connected investor platforms) reaches $20,000. Please note, for purposes of calculating the $20,000 threshold, your account value includes all available cash and the principal value of only notes purchased by NSR.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:25:42 PM by ppan »